Found Jade on Cuba Sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad

Admin
I found JadeOHayes on Cuba just now, Dont know if this is drool or just the swamp. :confused::D
screenshot_2011-06-14_20-15-00.jpg

screenshot_2011-06-14_20-16-54.jpg

she must of been dreaming about johnny depp c:

Why do I have to dream, if we already have one here I can talk to ... ;) ... Jk ...
I'm so ... in trouble now ... :p

Well, make that a combination of Alex Pettyfer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Val Kilmer, Lindt dark chocolate, chocolate ice cream sundae with hot fudge-whipped topping-pirouette cookies-cherries, Basil Darkratte, Isaiah Ropeswine, crab legs, cantaloupe and a bunch more, then ... then I 'might' drool that much ... :lol1:

I know, I know, I'm done ... before I get banned ... Please don't ban me, Admins? :D
And why are Basil and Isaiah in that list ... :confused:

Why do I have to dream, if we already have one here I can talk to ... ;) ... Jk ...
I'm so ... in trouble now ... :p

Well, make that a combination of Alex Pettyfer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Val Kilmer, Lindt dark chocolate, chocolate ice cream sundae with hot fudge-whipped topping-pirouette cookies-cherries, Basil Darkratte, Isaiah Ropeswine, crab legs, cantaloupe and a bunch more, then ... then I 'might' drool that much ... :lol1:

I know, I know, I'm done ... before I get banned ... Please don't ban me, Admins? :D
And why are Basil and Isaiah in that list ... :confused:
LOL.... ohmigosh Jade... HILARIOUS response xD

Sounds more like a nightmare to me XD

Ehhh ... you've got a point there, JMak ... together they would be :eek:, but not one by one ...? :lol1:
Not a very good answer, wasn't it ... :rumgone:

Ummm Jade, hun... You said Basil and Isaiah are dream worthy?! Unless there are other pirates with that name, i think you made a typo :)

Oh, yea ... I forgot what my teacher had taught me! ;) ... Scratch those, and change it to Davy Darkrage ... :p
Can't get any worse than this ... If I'm not here at the Forums later or after this, you all know why ... I'm in HUGE trouble now ... :facepalm:... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back