Discussion Found the fourth Legendary

Image? Proof?
973fff22cb66914f780a8ab6f864fec5.png

I don't think this is real. This is a sword directly copied from the phase files with no changes and I don't think TLOPO would have those glitches with the bad text formatting. This may be from another remake or something. Could we have a screen of it in the loot or a video of it in use?
EDIT: I also noticed that that picture is on Tortuga and there's a rusty cutlass in the first slot. If you were the first to find this, I feel like you would've instantly taken the picture on Cutthroat and not been using a rusty cutlass to find it. This definitely seems like it's from a private server of sorts.

I don't think this is real. This is a sword directly copied from the phase files with no changes and I don't think TLOPO would have those glitches with the bad text formatting. This may be from another remake or something. Could we have a screen of it in the loot or a video of it in use?
EDIT: I also noticed that that picture is on Tortuga and there's a rusty cutlass in the first slot. If you were the first to find this, I feel like you would've instantly taken the picture on Cutthroat and not been using a rusty cutlass to find it. This definitely seems like it's from a private server of sorts.
Rofl!

all I said was I found I didn't imply that I own it. however I found some more images that might help people in some sort of way to getting the fourth if it really is el dorado or not

all I said was I found I didn't imply that I own it. however I found some more images that might help people in some sort of way to getting the fourth if it really is el dorado or not
I mean you did say it was specifically from Tomas Blanco. Otherwise, I hope to see some of these legendaries soon. Calypso is especially interesting since it unlocks at level 20.

Thanks for doing the necessary sleuthing.

Back