Frederic!!

Well a couple days ago I was doing the Black Pearl quest with Misty Moonlight (and Bella?) and other guildies (who's names happened to slip my mind...) and we decide to just run through it quickly like so...
screenshot_2010-12-15_10-48-58.jpg

Well when we got past the final bridges I was astonished that we were still alive!!! (notice the Pearl's heath...)
screenshot_2010-12-15_10-50-58.jpg

Thankfully, with our great skill and cannon power we were able to defeat the Goliath and escape!
screenshot_2010-12-15_10-52-56.jpg

Although the whole ordeal was rather frightening, I managed to make a new friend! Please meet Frederic :)
screenshot_2010-12-15_11-11-58.jpg

We became friends within minutes, but after about 5 minutes he said that he had to "migrate" or something like that...
screenshot_2010-12-15_11-13-01.jpg

Later on I happened to see him on the beach of Tortuga near the King's Arm (my camera was still wet from the swim over) and I asked him why he was there. He seemed a bit loopy...:rumgone: but he said that he had to restock on food before he head out. Strange bird... I think I saw a quick glance of him near the rum cellar on Rumrunners, but I might have just been seeing things. :confused:

Well a couple days ago I was doing the Black Pearl quest with Misty Moonlight (and Bella?) and other guildies (who's names happened to slip my mind...) and we decide to just run through it quickly like so...View attachment 1556

Well when we got past the final bridges I was astonished that we were still alive!!! (notice the Pearl's heath...)View attachment 1557

Thankfully, with our great skill and cannon power we were able to defeat the Goliath and escape!View attachment 1558

Although the whole ordeal was rather frightening, I managed to make a new friend! Please meet Frederic :)View attachment 1559

We became friends within minutes, but after about 5 minutes he said that he had to "migrate" or something like that...View attachment 1560

Later on I happened to see him on the beach of Tortuga near the King's Arm (my camera was still wet from the swim over) and I asked him why he was there. He seemed a bit loopy...:rumgone: but he said that he had to restock on food before he head out. Strange bird... I think I saw a quick glance of him near the rum cellar on Rumrunners, but I might have just been seeing things. :confused:
( off topic ) what guild r u in? im looking for a guild

Back