Blog Post FREE CANDY INSIDE!

f4068c695c704b58f73d0c7ee4e2bf2c.jpg_558x314.jpg

Posted on Dec. 17, 2018

Greetin's!

The Caribbean has been buzzin' with life lately. It's great to see all of ye havin' fun and enjoyin' the holidays. I come today bearing more gifts!

I got meself a new shipment today. Some buffoon brought me far more than what I asked for, so I decided to hand these out for free instead of watchin' 'em rust away. This shipment just so happens to be holiday-edition', so redeem it while ye can!

I've got two things to offer ye: Red Candy Cane Sabre and Green Candy Cane Sabre. These things be so pointy that ye can pick yer teeth with 'em!

Redeem the code redcane12days to obtain the Red Candy Cane Sabre and the code greencane12days for the Green Candy Cane Sabre. I personally prefer the Red sabre it's so... Cool! Heh, maybe I should drop the jokes and stick to blacksmithin'. Now, act fast... this offerin' is only available until January 2nd!

That's it for today mates, see ye around! Happy Holidays!

Posted on Dec. 17, 2018

Greetin's!

The Caribbean has been buzzin' with life lately. It's great to see all of ye havin' fun and enjoyin' the holidays. I come today bearing more gifts!

I got meself a new shipment today. Some buffoon brought me far more than what I asked for, so I decided to hand these out for free instead of watchin' 'em rust away. This shipment just so happens to be holiday-edition', so redeem it while ye can!

I've got two things to offer ye: Red Candy Cane Sabre and Green Candy Cane Sabre. These things be so pointy that ye can pick yer teeth with 'em!

Redeem the code redcane12days to obtain the Red Candy Cane Sabre and the code greencane12days for the Green Candy Cane Sabre. I personally prefer the Red sabre it's so... Cool! Heh, maybe I should drop the jokes and stick to blacksmithin'. Now, act fast... this offerin' is only available until January 2nd!

Very nice, sadly not enough room in inventory to really keep the holiday stuff around.
But, trivial note, shouldn't the red candy cane be actually some sort of red and the lettering reddish as well? It doesn't have to look like a legendary, just different from the green one.
Just being a nit picky pirate, sorry.

Posted on Dec. 17, 2018

Greetin's!

Dang got these last year thought it was going to be Limited time, good to hear that others can get them now.

Hopefully get to see the snowball come back

Suprising as it may sound. Im sure the staff are also trying to prepare for Christmas with their loved ones too. Its not far away. Add to that working hours can increase around this time of year so they may be rushing to release the codes the moment they get home.

I know its a crazy thought but I'm sure they have busy lives before Christmas like the rest of us lol and they are not holding them back on purpose.

Last edited:
Last years gifts if I recall all came out at practically the same time each day.. I do believe that the gifts were all implemented into TLOPO in an update at the beginning of the 12 days and was released at that time each day.. This year seems they are doing things a bit differently..

New to the game. How does one redeem the codes?

Ben
If you hit the 'I' key on your keyboard to open your inventory and look to the bottom right corner there is a button labeled "Redeem Code" and after clicking that you can enter a valid code and hit enter to receive the item.

Back