Blog Post FREE SHIP MATERIALS FOR ALL!

585e2f18bb8ab94517baf8c9d5aee85d.jpg_558x314.jpg

Ahoy, mates!

Have ye bought yerself a new ship recently? Perhaps with those fancy double doublooms that ye be gatherin' per yesterday's surprise? I bought meself one too! Quite a beauty, she was. Yes, WAS. Rather funny and unfortunate story, it is. I sunk her while I was sailin' from Tortuga to Cuba. As I was nearin' the shore, I ran into some fool's ship. Keep in mind that this was all their fault. And I also was definitely sober at the time! I swear!

I had forgotten how painful it was to obtain ship materials for upgrades. I worked the entire week to get me hands on some Iron, but it felt like I was makin' no progress.

I eventually complained to the right person - I mean, I spoke with one of me many contacts. They decided to give me an early holiday gift, and have decided to extend it to all of ye too!

The followin’ codes be active for a limited time, so best be usin’ those now:

Code Reward
GOLD12DAYS
: 10,000 Gold
STEEL12DAYS : 200 Steel
IRON12DAYS : 200 Iron
OAK12DAYS : 200 Oak
PINE12DAYS : 200 Pine
CANVAS12DAYS : 200 Canvas
SILK12DAYS : 200 Silk

585e2f18bb8ab94517baf8c9d5aee85d.jpg_558x314.jpg

Ahoy, mates!

Have ye bought yerself a new ship recently? Perhaps with those fancy double doublooms that ye be gatherin' per yesterday's surprise? I bought meself one too! Quite a beauty, she was. Yes, WAS. Rather funny and unfortunate story, it is. I sunk her while I was sailin' from Tortuga to Cuba. As I was nearin' the shore, I ran into some fool's ship. Keep in mind that this was all their fault. And I also was definitely sober at the time! I swear!

I had forgotten how painful it was to obtain ship materials for upgrades. I worked the entire week to get me hands on some Iron, but it felt like I was makin' no progress.

I eventually complained to the right person - I mean, I spoke with one of me many contacts. They decided to give me an early holiday gift, and have decided to extend it to all of ye too!

The followin’ codes be active for a limited time, so best be usin’ those now:

Code Reward
GOLD12DAYS
: 10,000 Gold
STEEL12DAYS : 200 Steel
IRON12DAYS : 200 Iron
OAK12DAYS : 200 Oak
PINE12DAYS : 200 Pine
CANVAS12DAYS : 200 Canvas
SILK12DAYS : 200 Silk
I started to feel guilty.
Then I remembered I'm a pirate!
Yaar GAarr I'll take it ALLL.... har har haaaa.
Thanks fer the gift.

Seeing that I do remember the painful grind that was getting all these materials, its nice to see some help being given!

The nostalgia is amazing!

how does one redeem the codes?

Codes can be redeemed in one of two ways.

The first way is by typing

/code CODEHERE into your chat box in-game,

or..

You can open your weapon inventory (Via the I Key) and click the Redeem Code button, which will pop open a UI that does that same thing.

or..

You can open your weapon inventory (Via the I Key) and click the Redeem Code button, which will pop open a UI that does that same thing.
Not sure if you would know this Misha, but is there a way to input more than one code on the same line when using the chat box?

and by the way, canvas worked too.
Which is great because canvas is like, so hard to obtain.

Not sure if you would know this Misha, but is there a way to input more than one code on the same line when using the chat box?

and by the way, canvas worked too.
Which is great because canvas is like, so hard to obtain.

Isn't it? It's quite difficult to find Canvas in the wild, I swear..

On another note, I do not believe that multiple codes can be entered via the Chat Box at once, as nice as that would be. This however could be a suggested feature in the Suggestions and Ideas Thread. ;)

or..

3 ways if this count.
Screenshot_782.png

Isn't it? It's quite difficult to find Canvas in the wild, I swear..

On another note, I do not believe that multiple codes can be entered via the Chat Box at once, as nice as that would be. This however could be a suggested feature in the Suggestions and Ideas Thread. ;)
The dev's probably don't want us too clever with syntax schlepping around in the chat code.

Codes are not effected by double drop events whatsoever, this can be tested in-game when using the gold12days code combined with the fact that there is currently double gold going on

Events do seem to have an effect on redeem codes, I have no clue if double mats would influence the material redeem codes, but I'll try it when it comes along.

Attachments

• a112days1.PNG
    a112days1.PNG
    18.8 KB · Views: 182
  • a112days.PNG
    a112days.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 154
  • a112days2.PNG
    a112days2.PNG
    6 KB · Views: 182
Events do seem to have an effect on redeem codes, I have no clue if double mats would influence the material redeem codes, but I'll try it when it comes along.

Thank you for the added information! I'll definitely be testing this with a possible double materials if it does make way during the holidays here.

Fair Winds,
Misha

Back