Freedom Republic

Would you join Freedom Republic if you had no guild?

• Total voters

poisenden

Site Founder
We are going to let you know everything that will happen in the guild Freedom Republic! Talk to a Officer or Veteran to join.

I will tell you
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 5:00 AM):
We have over 400 people. Some officers, but mostly Veterans. We try to talk as much as possible and I do not take control of the guild often. Only when fights happen (one time a season, maybe less) Thats the only time I really break up stuff. Since we are a Freedom guild, we think it is totally right to have every person do what they want. There is no forcing, parties are optional, guild meetings are optional, and so is everything else. Feel Free to ask more questions! :)

Well thats better than nothing!
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 1:46 PM):
I will try to bring some guild members. Also Jade O'Hayes has a pirate in Freedom Republic, she can help tell you what it is like

Well thats better than nothing!
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 1:46 PM):
I will try to bring some guild members. Also Jade O'Hayes has a pirate in Freedom Republic, she can help tell you what it is like

LOL! I'd defend ALL my guilds ... :). And as I said before on the other thread, they are all special in their own ways, that's why I joined them and am still with them. This is a friendly conversation, and it's always good to see the spirit of leaders who face the challenges head-on! Great leaders can take constructive and negative criticisms and turn them into great things, and are even better in my eyes if they can have a good laugh at themselves.

Screen shot 2010-12-18 at 4.08.58 PM.png
Screen shot 2010-12-18 at 4.08.58 PM.png Girl Flipping in the air! :D This is a small party of Freedom Republic!

Back