Friday the 13th and Halloween

ElizaCreststeel

Wiki Staff
piratesonlinezombie.jpg

October is such a special month for Pirates Online. It was the month the game was officially released in 2007. It also is when Halloween arrives, which is one of the days Jolly Roger's Curse can occur.

The other being Friday the 13th, which hasn't occurred since January.

But THIS October, we have both Halloween and Friday the 13th!

Looking forward to TLOPO Friday the 13th. Last time I wonder if the Muertos Moon event will come up. I remember the Muertos Moon event last time there was a bug that lagged the whole game intensely but looking forward to it still now as with all the improvements made!

Will the curse ONLY take place on the 13? Cuz last year it just got downright annoying because when i had a play time i would log in and immediatly get the curse on me.

Not sure if I've ever been present for a Muertos Moon.... I feel like I remember something from a long time ago when I was on Devils Anvil during it, but I have no clue.

Not sure if I've ever been present for a Muertos Moon.... I feel like I remember something from a long time ago when I was on Devils Anvil during it, but I have no clue.

piratesonlinezombie.jpg

If you're out in the moonlight when it occurs, you become undead - like PVP. And it becomes all zombie pirates for themselves as chaotic battle erupts. If you die, you wake up in jail as human again and you can still hunt other undead pirates until all of the zombie pirates have been 'killed'

The only safe spaces are inside buildings, caves or aboard ship BEFORE the moon comes.

first i want to thank all the people and their hard work of making this game possible again. even though i am level 29 and got no quest any more to do .i enjoy coming and standing on tuga for what ever time i got .today this morning i log in .and saw an argument between many pirates and when they turn undead and kill each other..i use to go inside on disney pirate..nothing will happen to me for half hour i did enjoy playing with friends and die..this not bashing any one this is a suggestion if you dont want to play and turn undead go inside they will give you a warning.or log off or go to another server.sad to see them fighting with words its a game enjoy it..thank you jeremiahhextimber

Okay, first off the announcement said the MM starts "tonight".... why are people killing people right now in game, and they aren't changed into zombies?? Had a little pirate like level 7 run to hide behind me when I just logged on and bam we both died by a pirate, not undead pirate. sheesh. I'm ready now , come at meh!! ( I do think announcement needs to be changed, and um the bugged pirates too!)

Okay, first off the announcement said the MM starts "tonight".... why are people killing people right now in game, and they aren't changed into zombies?? Had a little pirate like level 7 run to hide behind me when I just logged on and bam we both died by a pirate, not undead pirate. sheesh. I'm ready now , come at meh!! ( I do think announcement needs to be changed, and um the bugged pirates too!)

That is part of the problem its having. Not all pirates were changing. And the ones who did still looked normal.

Back