1. Pirates Forums is now hiring! If you are interested in helping us out, click here.

Idea Friday The 13th Event

Discussion in 'TLOPO Suggestions and Ideas' started by Eric Sailcutter, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Eric Sailcutter

Eric Sailcutter Pirate Lord

I loved the boss mixup bug so much that I had the idea that it would be super fun to do it on purpose as an event. Just for a day as a special event on Friday the 13th all the bosses in the game could have different levels than normal. There could be a few surprise new drop items that are added to the boss loot tables just for the event, weapons and clothing, that would make them super rare in general as you could only loot them on Friday the 13th. The items should not be announced, so if no one gets them no one will know that they ever were in the game. The prize weapons would be of famed level and clothing unique and of a spooky nature. What do you think?

2. TheGleamings

TheGleamings Buccaneer

That sounds like a great idea! It was fun defeating the lv 37 Malicioso and got some nice loot, so I'm definitely for this!

Eric Sailcutter likes this.
  3. Eric Sailcutter

The normally low level bosses being high level was great fun and I've heard quite a few people say they enjoyed more easily defeating some of the normally higher level bosses too, although I never really tried that myself.

Crashalot and TheGleamings like this.
  4. Bess Shoregrim

Bess Shoregrim Pirate Lord

There is but one problem with this idea, Friday the 13th already had an event attached. Muertos Moon.

Eric Sailcutter likes this.
  5. Eric Sailcutter

Muertos Moon is a Halloween event lasting like a week or so if memory serves me???

6. Crashalot

Crashalot Pirate Lord

There was talk back in POTCO that the invasions would evolve and feature all the undead bosses, each leading their own "legion" into battle. Nothing came of it as far as I recall, but the idea is awesome!

7. TheGleamings

TheGleamings Buccaneer

I would like this a lot.

Crashalot likes this.