Blog Post Friday The 13th: Muertos Moon Returns!

The Crew

TLOPO Staff
Friday The 13th: Muertos Moon Returns!
Posted by Heartless Rosaline

News Post Image

Words of warning, me hearties,

The unlucky day of Friday the 13th is upon us in the Caribbean. Rumour has it that Jolly Roger's Curse of the Muertos Moon will remain active from March 13th to March 15th.

Now, if ye be unaware of what the Curse of the Muertos Moon is, I suggest ye listen up. When the moonlight strikes, anybody outside will be turned undead. It’s every pirate for his or her own self!

If ye wish to remain safe during this event, I highly suggest ye stay indoors or sail while the curse is active to avoid the undead.

A little word of advice, grab some tonics to use for this unlucky day. It could be the matter of livin’ or dyin’! My store could always use yer business.

While that be some grim news, I also have some good news to bear. The peddlers wish to cash in during this haunting season and will have their shelves stocked with the Garb of the Undead. If yer wishing to look undead, this is the garb for ye.

Oh, and if ye feelin a little bounce in yer step during the cursed holiday, I highly suggest doing the zombie dance. A simple /zombie in the chat box will get yer bones dancing!

May ye survive,

Heartless Rosaline

View this post on the TLOPO website

Soo.... no safe servers?
> Release Muertos Moon
> Players beg for safe servers
> Consider the feedback and add safe servers
> Event is ruined because everyone flocked to safe servers and did not participate
> Does this mean that the event is not something players really want to do? hmmm
> No, it is the players who are wrong
> Remove safe serves

> Release Muertos Moon
> Players beg for safe servers
> Consider the feedback and add safe servers
> Event is ruined because everyone flocked to safe servers and did not participate
> Does this mean that the event is not something players really want to do? hmmm
> No, it is the players who are wrong
> Remove safe serves

I mean, outside of the most populated server, the curse is just an annoyance because you get turned into an undead,and then you can't interact with npc characters and there aren't people to fight with for 90% of the times.

Back