Friending

Kindof, but there wouldn't be "suggested friends"Or "people you may know"

Last edited by a moderator:
Our follow system is meant to implement a sort of 'friends' feature, though admittedly it's not currently very useful. I am open to suggestions on how to make the current system more useful if you have any.
It's fine how it is Davy. If you "follow" someone, you are pretty much a friend. Davy has bigger fish to fry...
Now for a good idea:
I would like a feature
that detects and disintegrates all sarcasm,
cruel comments
and bad karma. ;) :p:drink:(not so much sarcasm, or 1/4 my posts may be gone)

It's fine how it is Davy. If you "follow" someone, you are pretty much a friend. Davy has bigger fish to fry...
Now for a good idea:
I would like a feature
that detects and disintegrates all sarcasm,
cruel comments
and bad karma. ;) :p:drink:(not so much sarcasm, or 1/4 my posts may be gone)

That would be nice. But then I couldn't say things like "I had pizza!" ;)

Our follow system is meant to implement a sort of 'friends' feature, though admittedly it's not currently very useful. I am open to suggestions on how to make the current system more useful if you have any.
I think it would be nice if we could have alerts of what our followed people do, such as: post a thread, post a comment, or update their status. But also a alerts customizer so we can customize what alerts we recieve. Just an idea.

I think it would be nice if we could have alerts of what our followed people do, such as: post a thread, post a comment, or update their status. But also a alerts customizer so we can customize what alerts we recieve. Just an idea.

I kinda like that idea :)

I think it should be made like facebook, in that you send a friend request which the other person has to accept, but like Aaron9999 said, no suggested friends or people you may know. So that's my two cents. :)

Back