frustrated

The OP was frustrated by the random and recurring server and invasion crashes. The 'trash' concept was off topic and continues to branch off topic responses.

@jack ostack, it's clear that potco and now Tlopo suffer from server density problems, which are probably the bane of any multiplayer platform. This problem is most likely such a base residential issue for this game it may well not be curable. I'm so far out of the game programming loop, I don't really know how this problem can be resolved if it is indeed one of the underlying major problems haunting Tlopo.

I think you have every right to post your frustrations, but we should remember that it is beta, we are free beta testers and we should try to make reports in game as much as possible. The forums isn't really where the developers get their technical information from us.

It's human nature to want something new and fun, and yet in this case be able to reminiscence about an old game and able to recapture the times, but we also forget why we're invited to download the game.

GL

Aside from server resets, which happen more frequently on crowded servers like Abassa, sailing in general has been pretty buggy lately, especially flagships. They should be fixed in due time but I'd advise not sailing too frequently until fixes release.

Aside from server resets, which happen more frequently on crowded servers like Abassa, sailing in general has been pretty buggy lately, especially flagships. They should be fixed in due time but I'd advise not sailing too frequently until fixes release.
You are right that sailing crashes are now, since the Pypperoni update, more common and flagships are also more buggy than they were. I, of course, am continuing to sail. I usually can still sail without incident. I have had bad results with flagships lately and am now only doing them at the very start of a run so as not to lose everything later, had the Colossus flagship’s crew fail to fully spawn and lost 8 skulls for my crew :furious:

You are right that sailing crashes are now, since the Pypperoni update, more common and flagships are also more buggy than they were. I, of course, am continuing to sail. I usually can still sail without incident. I have had bad results with flagships lately and am now only doing them at the very start of a run so as not to lose everything later, had the Colossus flagship’s crew fail to fully spawn and lost 8 skulls for my crew :furious:
I just recently experienced the flagship bug for the first time. Flagships have always been a dog with fleas since the POTCO days which is sad because they're one of the most action-packed features of the game.

I think time and energy is going more into the lobby an new stuff, but figure when that's settled sailing will get attention again.

Back