PvP  Fs Protest Outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because kicking and screaming like a four year old always gets people what they want...

Am I the only one who still believes in a calm, reasoned conversation when trying to solve a problem?

LOL no. Some people just like to scream... (idk why don't ask me ask them)

No, he didn't he was on PDF. He just left two min after
EDIT (Mar 12, 2011 at 3:13 PM):

This is one of the reasons I don't PVP... Ok, the only reason. FS and jumping came into play a while back. I miss the old way.. Where in Pvp you can use any weapon.. now you have these " Rules".

Quote-" they removed fs and ruined pvp"

Sorry man but I gotta disagree with you on this one. Now if anything they made pvp more fun and fair.

i agree with u there my friend yells at me for using a broadsword and a pistol (after i proved him pistol and broadsword is fair though) meanwhile he jumping and running away from me and fast switch never realy liked it always ruined things for me and for those of you who dont know fast switch was not intended to be in game it is infact a glitch

i agree with u there my friend yells at me for using a broadsword and a pistol (after i proved him pistol and broadsword is fair though) meanwhile he jumping and running away from me and fast switch never realy liked it always ruined things for me and for those of you who dont know fast switch was not intended to be in game it is infact a glitch
fs was just putting away ur weapon and taking out a different won it can still be done it just locks u for five seconds therefore it is not a glitch

Fast-switching was putting away your weapon and taking another out very rapidly using a key combo (Esc+Fx). I am fairly certain it wasn't in the game intentionally.

Not to say it doesn't have a place in the game now, that's for Disney to decide.

screenshot_2011-03-12_19-50-17.jpg

I found one, a real player too.

Well, a lot of Jumpers that I know(including me) are very Disappointed that FS is gone. In fact, I'm never going to PvP until either the game dies or FS is brought back. And I sent them feed back and I said that a lot of their customers are Jumpers and they are quitting so their money, their ratings, everything is gonna start going down hill from here. If FS and Jumping isn't brought back in this year or next year, I'm quitting POTCO.

Well, a lot of Jumpers that I know(including me) are very Disappointed that FS is gone. In fact, I'm never going to PvP until either the game dies or FS is brought back. And I sent them feed back and I said that a lot of their customers are Jumpers and they are quitting so their money, their ratings, everything is gonna start going down hill from here. If FS and Jumping isn't brought back in this year or next year, I'm quitting POTCO.
agreed the game got more boring

fs was just putting away ur weapon and taking out a different won it can still be done it just locks u for five seconds therefore it is not a glitch

no chris davy is right it was not in the game intentionaly and is now up to disney to decide if it will stay

well jim that is their loss it is afterall a choice to play a game or not and because of fast switching and jumpers many regular players never did pvp disney wanted to change this

no chris davy is right it was not in the game intentionaly and is now up to disney to decide if it will stay

well jim that is their loss it is afterall a choice to play a game or not and because of fast switching and jumpers many regular players never did pvp disney wanted to change this
for every player they lose ( and trust me theres alot of jumpers quitting ik 3 of my friends that quit ) they lose 120 bucks per year per player

Taking into count there is a whole new system implemented, I can see how changes like this can take place. However there are 2 sengmetns of players here with two different instances, there are these players that don't possess the skill to use fast switch, or simply prefer not to, and there are these who do.

To not single out segment of players, I think the approach that should of have been taken is, add extra options, that acts like a filter, to allows these who want to still play the way they like.​
That in mind, I think it was very intrusive to take the fast switch altogether from the general game (not referring to the pvp system).​
Better is not to single out a group of players, unless it is absolutely necessary.​

Well if you give candy to kids, then just take it away, it might just make them cry. I think if Disney really cared about it, they would of have fixed the fast switching ages ago. But they obviously don't care about fast switching. I can understand the frustration, and how it affects many players that relay on it constantly. Disney should of have blocked it ages ago, otherwise, the complains are only fair. I don't think it is really a glitch, it is an inconvenience for many, yes, but a glitch no. Putting away your weapon with Esc makes only sense (Otherwise can be considered very passive).

If people learn how to use it right, it can be considered skill, glitch is when something doesn't work as intended, this obviously has nothing to do with none-intended, in addition to have been there forever - putting up weapon and and taking it out, sounds very intended, though people can always change their minds, specially if it depends on different developers over time or different staff.

It would be interesting to see different levels of pvp or at least more options, that would take care of people's concerns. Also, I disagreed with the fast switch being taken out in general game, not necessarily in pvp
Changing things like this definitely, and drastically has a very intrusive impact on players experience.

But, with the new additions to the pvp system, it can be understandable how these changes can take place. But I till disagree in it being taken out in general game which has nothing to do with pvp.

Taking into count there is a whole new system implemented, I can see how changes like this can take place. However there are 2 sengmetns of players here with two different instances, there are these players that don't possess the skill to use fast switch, or simply prefer not to, and there are these who do.

To not single out segment of players, I think the approach that should of have been taken is, add extra options, that acts like a filter, to allows these who want to still play the way they like.​
That in mind, I think it was very intrusive to take the fast switch altogether from the general game (not referring to the pvp system).​
Better is not to single out a group of players, unless it is absolutely necessary.​

Well if you give candy to kids, then just take it away, it might just make them cry. I think if Disney really cared about it, they would of have fixed the fast switching ages ago. But they obviously don't care about fast switching. I can understand the frustration, and how it affects many players that relay on it constantly. Disney should of have blocked it ages ago, otherwise, the complains are only fair. I don't think it is really a glitch, it is an inconvenience for many, yes, but a glitch no. Putting away your weapon with Esc makes only sense (Otherwise can be considered very passive).

If people learn how to use it right, it can be considered skill, glitch is when something doesn't work as intended, this obviously has nothing to do with none-intended, in addition to have been there forever - putting up weapon and and taking it out, sounds very intended, though people can always change their minds, specially if it depends on different developers over time or different staff.

It would be interesting to see different levels of pvp or at least more options, that would take care of people's concerns. Also, I disagreed with the fast switch being taken out in general game, not necessarily in pvp
Changing things like this definitely, and drastically has a very intrusive impact on players experience.

But, with the new additions to the pvp system, it can be understandable how these changes can take place. But I till disagree in it being taken out in general game which has nothing to do with pvp.

well my earlier post were just for pvp but i forgot it was taken out of the whole game but i have asked them to make rules for pvp that you can change so it limits these things i just didnt like fast switch because i had people throwing thousands of daggers at me in pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back