PvP  Fs Protest Outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at this they removed fs and ruined pvp and now everyones protest them watch them bring back fs at won point the GM tricked everyone to go to padres for the invasion and he stayed at port royal here are the screen shots
screenshot_2011-03-12_15-03-07.jpg
screenshot_2011-03-12_15-11-47.jpg

wow O_O i know the first day it was gone everyone was sending feedback about it being gone... lets see if they listen O,...,O

chris compared to the amount of people that play that many people are nothing the gm may be annoyed but disney is not gonna do it because i bet there a whole lot of people who wanted it gone too
EDIT (Mar 12, 2011 at 12:48 PM):
wow O_O i know the first day it was gone everyone was sending feedback about it being gone... lets see if they listen O,...,O

tried that before didnt work but who knows they might do it this time

lol fs has nothing to do with clicking and if u look at it like will is that could mean lvl is unfair so is health weapons and broadswords to jumper i mean seriously

there was tons of people protesting and it went on for like a half hour and the GM tricked them to go to padres and he stayed on portroyal

No, he didn't he was on PDF. He just left two min after
EDIT (Mar 12, 2011 at 3:13 PM):
:confused:... People complaining about such a little thing... Wow use your mouse you can click fast too!

This is one of the reasons I don't PVP... Ok, the only reason. FS and jumping came into play a while back. I miss the old way.. Where in Pvp you can use any weapon.. now you have these " Rules".

This is one of the reasons I don't PVP... Ok, the only reason. FS and jumping came into play a while back. I miss the old way.. Where in Pvp you can use any weapon.. now you have these " Rules".
Aye, I agree with you. I used to be able to have fun PvPing with my friends but now EVERYONE jumps or cheats. So unfair!

lol u werent on our server he sent us like 20 minutes b4 it started and i went back to port r and he was still there with like 4 ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back