Full Moon Phases

There's always more De :) no worries !:rumgone:< at least ur not out of rum :D

Thanks Meg! I got to do it last night. It was a blast ...and yes at least I am not out of rum that would be terrible what would a pirate do without rum. :eek:

Nice screen shots BTW.

Thanks Meg! I got to do it last night. It was a blast ...and yes at least I am not out of rum that would be terrible what would a pirate do without rum. :eek:

Nice screen shots BTW.
Lol, Im glad u enjoyed the curse :D also the screen shot.. Its pretty awesome!

Oh The Muertos Moon was GREAT! Me and Victoria destroyed the port royal noobs at night hehe

Great screen shots guys! Somehow I managed to sign on some fifteen minutes late to two of them :mad:
Hopefully I will be able to catch it on Sunday... okay I have to catch it on Sunday.. The servers are packed this weekend!

thats what i did lol there was this group of like 20 noobs fighting i threw a few sieges they all died lol

Helga found something funny during the moon last night and wanted to share. Igor, Hynrik, and Helga went on a boss battle and Jolly followed us. :)
bbundead.png
upsidedown%20moon.png

Helga says you can fight enemies but not heal allies. Helga says it was quite tricksy.

Helga says most welcome. Helga always loves a Boss Battle, some are just more fun than others. :)

That looked like a party boat to me Helga! Thank you for sharing the screen shots!

Back