Full Moon Phases

Helga found something funny during the moon last night and wanted to share. Igor, Hynrik, and Helga went on a boss battle and Jolly followed us. :)
bbundead.png

Thanks funny LOL

Today I kept taking out members of the unfallen 1 by 1 at least 6 different members of their guild TRIED to take me out multiple times and I still got them all down. At 1 point I was attacked by three of them at once, but I managed to take them out despite them running towards a gun shop for safety and trying to swim to the sea.
screenshot_2010-10-20_17-52-51.jpg
You can't see the 3rd person but he almost took me out I had to use life drain to live.
screenshot_2010-10-20_18-02-07.jpg

TY Charlotte heres my latest pic of an undead invasion as in the invasion was still going on while we all got cursed by the moon.
screenshot_2010-10-20_19-50-36.jpg

I found a picture of a undead pirate making a potion he couldn't be attacked so thats the only reason hes standing.screenshot_2010-10-20_21-57-50.jpg

Today most of Spania went to outcast island and it was fun the last one to stay a skeleton was Ameila untill I got her with chain and we all attacked her heres some pics of it.
screenshot_2010-10-23_16-55-51.jpg
screenshot_2010-10-23_16-59-29.jpg
Ameila vs the rest of us
screenshot_2010-10-23_16-59-41.jpg

i think my favorite part is the people that try waiting it out in the waters of tortuga... just so you swimmers know... i'm pretty good with long toss on grenades... not to shabby with a musket lol

Nice screen shots Will. Looks like a lot of fun!
Congrats Amelia for being the last Spania standing! :)

i think my favorite part is the people that try waiting it out in the waters of tortuga... just so you swimmers know... i'm pretty good with long toss on grenades... not to shabby with a musket lol

Yeah I was picking them off with a musket was really funny watching them trying to get away put sooner or later they would get to close to the dock..lol

Back