Full Moon Phases

The Curse Returns ...​
October 14, 2010​
divider_line.gif
With All Hallows' Eve approaching, something wicked is coming our way, mates. Jolly Roger is going to revive the Curse of the Muertos Moon. From October 15 to October 31, prepare yerselves for the Curse of the Muertos Moon! The Curse will strike multiple times in one day so beware of the moonlight, mates!

Whenever the moon is full, any Pirate on land who is hit by the moonlight will be cursed. As the full moon approaches, get yourselves indoors, maties! If the moonlight touches you while you're on land, you best be ready to protect yourself. During the Curse of the Muertos Moon, even the best of mates have turned against each other! Don't let yourself become an Undead minion in Jolly Roger's army - fight the Curse of the Muertos Moon!

WHAT: Curse of the Muertos Moon
WHERE: All over the Caribbean
WHEN: Please see table below
All times are Pacific Standard/California

news_curse_moon_chart.jpg

LOL I love this! I always have a blast especially in Tortuga on a certain specific server that I often find annoying ... although I wont mention which one it is :rolleyes:

LOL I love this! I always have a blast especially in Tortuga on a certain specific server that I often find annoying ... although I wont mention which one it is :rolleyes:

LOL.. Oooo I wonder what server that could possibly be :rolleyes: I agree, I think this is fun and I wish they would do it more! :D

Magnificent! I love it. Should not be limited only the time of the curse that befalls the pirate. Or should increase the time that the curse acts upon us, about 10 minutes.

Davy, in the moonlight all pirates that are outside turn in to skellys. It allows us to attck each another. If you die and your not a skelly anymore you can still attack the other pirates that in skelly form.

Even though all the players change over not everyone really gets involved with it. Some players on the outer islands for instance that are doing quests just wait it out. If they do get involved it actually does not last that long.
It would have the advantage of one competitor being able to send another off to jail causing delays... that just adds spice to mix...lol

I think we should all meet at one of the specified times and do this together? I think it would be a lot of fun. :D

The Riddle of the Sphinxes Event starts at 6pm pacific, 9pm Eastern...
That is right when the Second Full moon is scheduled

Back