Full Rare Materials

Invultation

Dockworker
https://gyazo.com/f4fbf342eaac056a2ac28bb42ebfeeba

Full cargo of rare materials on a mat run earlier today.
Seems like it was a bit too easy , only Warships and no Hunters (though I can't complain), but maybe the devs might scale back the rarity of rare ship materials? They definitely might if more instances like this come up, which is entirely possible for it to happen.

The issue isn't the rate of drops, the issue is the behavior/A.I. of the Hunters and Warships. Right now, you can cherry pick and get a hit or two and get credit for the loot. In POTCO the ship had to be targeting you in specific/you had to do the majority damage to it if I recall correctly.

All the ships we sunk were targeting us and we were the only ones to damage them when they sunk.
And yes, in POTCO you had to do the majority of damage for credit and only one ship and the pirates on that one ship could get credit, you didn't split credit between multiple ships for dealing a hit or two of damage.

I see this on unpopulated server's because you don't see hunters spawn, you only see the warships on those servers. But people go on different servers to sail because of abassa, I understand that, but it is hard to see any hunters on unpopulated servers like valor ect.

Back