Suggestion Full Site Option on Mobile

Dreadful

Notorious Pirate
This is a minor suggestion since I realize the staff has bigger fish to fry, but I get on the forums on my phone more often than on my computer and would love an option to have the full site instead of just a mobile version.

This is a minor suggestion since I realize the staff has bigger fish to fry, but I get on the forums on my phone more often than on my computer and would love an option to have the full site instead of just a mobile version.
This is a result of the forums having a "responsive design" - since phone screens are narrow, the site adjusts the way it displays according to your current resolution. There isn't an actual "mobile site."

For example:
res examples.png

See how the site reacts based on what resolution is being displayed? The middle window is the "mobile" version as the display width is quite narrow.

Also going to move this thread to Site Feedback.

What mobile browser are you using? There may be an option to use the full-width site. However, the narrow "mobile" version shouldn't be missing much, if any, important functionality.

What mobile browser are you using? There may be an option to use the full-width site. However, the narrow "mobile" version shouldn't be missing much, if any, important functionality.
I'm using Safari. I see how this works now and it makes more sense. One thing I haven't been able to see though are signatures.

Back