Fun

Practice soccer. But out here in Kansas, there isn't really anything to do lol
I also like watching the Chiefs, when they're winning, but now that they made playoffs im really happy :) Except for the Raiders game that was bad lol

go kansas! i lived there as a young boy and alway found thing to do. catfish, rabbits and chridders. loved it. i was in a small town called republic, kansas, their was 360 soles in that town ( counting the cows ). wish to this day that i could go back. i was a on our base ball team, republic wild cats. us farm boys did kick some butt. :flag:

- I work at an animal shelter training pit bulls, lotsa fun there. Cute buggers, they are.
- Training any form of martial art I can get my grubby little paws on. I've been doing some form of fighting since I was 5.
- I LOVE music of any kind. Want to be friends? Send me your favorite song, I'll download it and love you forever.
- I cook.

go kansas! i lived there as a young boy and alway found thing to do. catfish, rabbits and chridders. loved it. i was in a small town called republic, kansas, their was 360 soles in that town ( counting the cows ). wish to this day that i could go back. i was a on our base ball team, republic wild cats. us farm boys did kick some butt. :flag:

If republic is on east side of kansas then idk

I design graphics (as some of you may know), I play my Clarinet, and during the summer I like to swim. I also like to hang out with friends. And, go to school...

There was already a thread similar to this ... here it is:

https://piratesforums.co/threads/fun.930/

Oh, yea ... watching Idol right now, got a good kick out of it
pirate.tongue.gif

School well I am finished now but I used to also sports and film makeing which is my job I do makeup, camra man, I direct, I produce, I do lighting sound and editing I can do it all. Well I have been traned to do it all lol

Back