Fun

I love surfing the Internet. I think of something and do a search and just by changing the words have comeup with some amazing searches, whether it's looking for a lost friend or just looking something up in general. I have found and reconnected with people i haven't seen in years.

Umm....well I work about 40+ hours a week and then I come home and make dinner and do laundry or straighten up the house....dishes usually follows the process....then I have this little wriggly three year old that I give a bath to and dress him up in PJs....then we squeeze in a bedtime story....if he falls asleep early I then proceed to balance my checking account....then pirates and Facebook but more pirates than Facebook....

OH!! You said fun....define fun again....?

Umm....well I work about 40+ hours a week and then I come home and make dinner and do laundry or straighten up the house....dishes usually follows the process....then I have this little wriggly three year old that I give a bath to and dress him up in PJs....then we squeeze in a bedtime story....if he falls asleep early I then proceed to balance my checking account....then pirates and Facebook but more pirates than Facebook....

OH!! You said fun....define fun again....?

The best fun you will ever have is with your three year old!

Watching football and basketball!!! Screaming on top of my lung for my favorite teams! Watching cooking shows and of course, messing around in the computer; writing, designing, photo editing, browsing ... I'd be sick without the internet ... :p

Back