Fury fights with the hunters.

the hunters are alot of fun true , but the guy talking does how ever start to get on your nerves after ten to 15 minutes of his rambling on , great shots ben

John, if you didnt work, you wouldnt have money, if you didnt have money you would lose your unlimited access, if you lost your unlimited access, you would lose interest in the game, if you lost interest in the game you wouldn't play anymore, if you didnt play anymore...well, I would be kinda sad :sad1:.

Heres Some more pics of the FURY having fun with SOTL hunter :) (note the unlimited Firebrand) LOL

:flag:
screenshot_2011-06-30_11-00-07.jpg
screenshot_2011-06-30_10-56-22.jpg
screenshot_2011-06-30_10-54-39.jpg
screenshot_2011-06-30_10-54-12.jpg

Battle-Royale is the most evil SOTL ever.... Sunk me in a few hits >_<

Can't prove or be proven yet as of right now, but when we went battling 2 nights ago, it was a Battle-Royale that sunk us :mad:, I have a screenshot for that on the other thread. And En-Garde was trailing when it was trying to catch us; I guess partly because we - pirates from several ships - ganged up on it (and the other hunters).

NO SHIP SURVIVES THE FURY!!!!!
it took two ships but we sent her to davy jones locker... but than she came back like 2 secs later lol.
:flag:
screenshot_2011-07-01_14-57-56.jpg

screenshot_2011-07-01_14-59-10.jpg

Ugh!!! I am missing all the fun while i clean the house :mad:. And who the heck is Rayne Storm?? LOL, havent met that pirate yet.

Back