FusionFall Retro

Fred Anderson

Forum Mod
Before I played POTCO, there was a cartoon network game called FusionFall that I always grinded on. It combined all the cartoons that were airing at that time into a multiplayer kinda like baby mmorpg if you will. Regardless, if you know what im talking about, you know. Anyway, Im just telling people who didn't find out that it has been remade and been out for a while now and if you want to live that nostalgic feeling, be my guest.

It should be specified that Fusionfall Retro is the recreation project, geared only towards recreating the original 2010 FusionFall experience. There is another Fusionfall recreation in the works, by the same team, called FusionFall Legacy, which will serve as a remaster upon release, and will most likely feature new updates and nanos.

It should be specified that Fusionfall Retro is the recreation project, geared only towards recreating the original 2010 FusionFall experience. There is another Fusionfall recreation in the works, by the same team, called FusionFall Legacy, which will serve as a remaster upon release, and will most likely feature new updates and nanos.
Thank You for that, Im bad at explaining things xD

Back