Game Cards Are Getting Harder To Find...

They use to sell them in other places besides CVS... I forgot where but they did.... I never have to worry about them being out, I live in a small town and they have 2 little hangers just full of cards....

You should have traded with your parents ... if you get them to pay with a credit card, you can get an annual (1 year of) subscription for the a lot less than what you would have to pay by gift cards (equals to 8 months). Or 6 months of subscription for the price of 5 months using gift cards. But of course, not as flexible.

Do I sound like Disney Potco sales person? Idk why ... :confused: I use gift cards too, even though I could have paid by a credit card ...

You should have traded with your parents ... if you get them to pay with a credit card, you can get an annual (1 year of) subscription for the a lot less than what you would have to pay by gift cards (equals to 8 months). Or 6 months of subscription for the price of 5 months using gift cards. But of course, not as flexible.

Do I sound like Disney Potco sales person? Idk why ... :confused: I use gift cards too, even though I could have paid by a credit card ...
They don't have a credit card.... :mad:

I'm not even kidding I sware to god the card game is rigged I was playing once and the co-player got 21 like 20 times in a row and whenever I had like 19 or 20 they would some how be able to beat me. Don't waste your time trying to get money by gamble just be like me and steal it from darkhart.

Easy find the closest CVS Parmachy ( srry cant spell good). I have a Friend that cant find it but then he found them at a Super Market, or Wallgreens, or Target , if u see any pixie hollow or cars (something Disney) it may be there.

Easy find the closest CVS Parmachy ( srry cant spell good). I have a Friend that cant find it but then he found them at a Super Market, or Wallgreens, or Target , if u see any pixie hollow or cars (something Disney) it may be there.

You would think so, but no. They have, Toontown, free realms but no Potco... ugh...
There are some in Manhattan, but that's far away..

ya sometimes they dont have it, once i had to drive to a whole diffrent part of town cuz a CVS didnt have it, they were all out, i mean they sell other cards like itunes all over they need to do that with Pirates cards. How many ppl go on. um about 1,000,000,000 posibly. and lots want to buy cards

maybe not that many lol. over exacterating. I little. haha

This is an older thread, and wonder if people are still having a hard time finding these. Mine renews every month, so I don't buy the cards, but I always see then in Best Buy, Target and CVS.

Money is always going to be an issue with people at least one time in their life. Game cards are harder to find because they're not sold everywhere anymore and you'll only find them once in a blue moon. Well in the US there hard to find idk about anywhere else. Not everyone has a credit card is what the others are trying to say. Some people don't have them for financial reasons and some because there not old enough for one.

I remember the first two years, game cards were so easy to find, either the one or three months... There seems to be no reason what so ever to stop selling game cards when it's simple, a lot of game companies do it, and it's easy money since a lot would feel more secure to use a game card than use their credit card. I started on game cards because I wasn't sure if I wanted to put my credit for a month of unlimited so it makes no sense for them to make it so difficult when it would win them money...

Originally, they sold them In Target, Best Buy, Rite Aid, and CVS. Than they went to sell them only in CVS stores but now it seems that even there, it's so rare to find them.

Back