Game Cards Are Getting Harder To Find...

I usually just use a debit card. I wish I could buy the game cards to avoid the payment not going through or them charging and extra $20 or something (which has happened twice btw and I had to call). I live in a huge city and no game cards for POTCO- only WoW, Club Penguin, and stuff like that!

If you can't buy it with a debit card because you are too young or something, and if your parents do have one, give them the money in cash that you've saved up or whatever and have them buy it with their card.

This is an older thread, and wonder if people are still having a hard time finding these. Mine renews every month, so I don't buy the cards, but I always see then in Best Buy, Target and CVS.

My 4 pirates are testimony in that use of game cards "sustained" further my love for the game!

During those early years of their notoriety life (from noto. lvl 7+), game cards were readily available at each of these places you had mentioned. :D (I had relied upon them almost exclusively, burning some 6-8 cards). *I choose to do so because back then (as is the case now) I was unsure how much online time I could devote to POTCO. Using them was the most cost effective thing to do...for myself.

What is funny is that just about each time a game card had expired, during those return visits back to Best Buy or Target, the cards were "mysteriously" thinning out. Avast! I slowly became an witness to their demise :sad1:.

For me, POTCO game cards kept myself "hooked" to the game! *It's really too bad that they were phased out!!!
pirate_hook.jpg
Yesterday, I found myself inside the store - Game Stop - & as I looked around, I noticed an area which had numerous game cards available. *Unfortunately, the only game represented by Disney (that I had noticed anyway) was Club Penguin. :sad1:

Club Penguin had game cards available offering membership for: $7.95 (1 month), $19.95 (3 month), & $39.95 (6 month) at this particular store.

*Not too long after that, I left the store but I left somewhat disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found out I still have 2 14-day-guest passes from 2008... It was sent in the mail way back when including a potco handbook and a flag.
Yeah, I still got me flag hanging n the wall, I am mad about them not selling cards. I just read online at piratesonline.go.com they have stop carrying 1 month prepaid cards.Also another solution I found was just use a different email to send yourself a 1 month prepaid membership.

Yeah, I still got me flag hanging n the wall, I am mad about them not selling cards. I just read online at piratesonline.go.com they have stop carrying 1 month prepaid cards.Also another solution I found was just use a different email to send yourself a 1 month prepaid membership.
They will be bringing them back next year, they discontinued them for the remainder of the year for "technical issues"

Hmm. Could you post the link to that Bobby? Thats very interesting, I'm gonna either get them pre-paid visas or the gift membership thingy.

Back