Game Cards Discontinued? What does it mean?

I just hope that Disney/DIMG realizes that by taking away the main, "individual power" away from a demographic they deem so HIGHLY IMPORTANT to the game (meaning kids/young tweens), then they are only shooting themselves in the foot/arrow in the knee!
:rolleyes:
I mean, if they are going to stress so much the importance to them of this specific demographic group, then they should be doing all they can to retain that group's interest!!!

It is as if out of everything they do about this game and everything they SAY they are going to do, they always procrastinate, say they are doing something to make themselves look good, and most importantly disappoint. I do not believe that they will increase the production of the game cards anytime soon. I just believe they are lazy. Picture a couch potato on the couch watching tv. Picture him as disney. We block the view of the tv and say "You need to get of this couch and do something productive." Then disney says, " I dont really feel like it." That is how I picture disney. I mean just think of the Kraken.

It's not laziness really. Disney doesn't get off the couch, he hires developers to get off the couch for him. Only, in this case, he actually doesn't have any developers because they all either got fired in April or moved to other projects, because Disney doesn't seem interested in reaching the potentials of this game.

Well, I wasnt trying to say completely I was just meaning whenever we suggest something that could help them make more $$$ then they dont do anything.

From the homepage
Capture.JPG

YAY!!! GOOD NEWS!! This is proof that Pirates is continuing on.. (many people seem worried that game cards were not being sold meant an end of the game's future, but Disney IS pushing for new Pirates to play the game! This is on the home page, to buy a month or more gift for someone or for yourself. :party: Disney wouldn't go through the trouble of doing this if they had a plan to end the game. There's also a place to leave a comment in support of the game! Long live Pirates!

This will also work with one-time use credit cards that you get as gifts.

pirates5.jpg

pirates1.jpg
pirates2.jpg
pirates3.jpg
pirates4.jpg

i talk to them on the phone last week they told me there going stop selling game cards because of all the old body pirate trading......

To anyone who is unable to purchase Unlimited Access via Credit Card, Debit Card, or Game Card/Gift Card:

For a FREE month of Unlimited Access for any of your accounts, go to
http://www.disneymovierewards.com

Once there, login using the username and password of one of your accounts.
Do surveys, redeem magic codes, which can be found using Google.
Once you have enough points, redeem them on the One month of unlimited access for POTCO.
You'll recieve a code, similar to the ones on Game Cards. ( DMR#######.... )
Redeem that at the place where you redeem game card codes, and viola, you have Unlimited for a month, free.
You may use this one time per account.

To anyone who is unable to purchase Unlimited Access via Credit Card, Debit Card, or Game Card/Gift Card:

For a FREE month of Unlimited Access for any of your accounts, go to
http://www.disneymovierewards.com

Once there, login using the username and password of one of your accounts.
Do surveys, redeem magic codes, which can be found using Google.
Once you have enough points, redeem them on the One month of unlimited access for POTCO.
You'll recieve a code, similar to the ones on Game Cards. ( DMR#######.... )
Redeem that at the place where you redeem game card codes, and viola, you have Unlimited for a month, free.
You may use this one time per account.
Only once per account? Hmm... that doesn't help much... but I guess it's better than nothing. :/

Back