Game crashes in caves

jcgreer99

Sea Legs
Hi, I used to play TLOPO all last semester and i fell in love with the game. I want to play it again and get back in the community but about 3 or 4 months ago, the game started crashing whenever i went into caves. I have multiple quests that are in caves. I just tried playing again and am having the same problems. Anyone have any advice on what I could do? I just hope i don't have to say goodbye to this game for good

The developers are aware of the issue and will fix it eventually just need to be patient.

This is a problem with intel, I have this issue when I use my intel i3 8th gen laptop but what has helped me is getting into the cave, waiting a little bit, walking a short distance and stopping to let it do its thing. Try not to open up anything in the sea chest while you're doing this

What ever was in the last update seemed to have fixed the issue for me. So far I've been able to go through all those areas of the map where I used to crash without any issues. Thanks to the Dev's for finally fixing this!

Back