Question Game Crashes

Yes, the game does crash often. It is early beta, so some issues are to be expected.

You can however slightly limit the times you crash by changing your Graphics settings to low, turning off Rain Particles, turning off Fancy Skydome, turning off Fancy Loading Screen, and going into Task manager and setting TLOPO's priority to high.

Rest assured, the developers are hard at work constantly fixing things that cause crashes.

Yes, the game does crash often. It is early beta, so some issues are to be expected.

You can however slightly limit the times you crash by changing your Graphics settings to low, turning off Rain Particles, turning off Fancy Skydome, turning off Fancy Loading Screen, and going into Task manager and setting TLOPO's priority to high.

Rest assured, the developers are hard at work constantly fixing things that cause crashes.
Thank you for telling me.

By following the Moderators instructions my number of crashes from not doing anything have decreased. Though I have noticed a spike of crashes when I enter/exit things now.

There are multiple recommended settings posts on the forums, and they all work well. I agree with William foulbutler but I would also turn off all sound (uncheck the boxes). Good luck!

Back