Game Freezing

Ryan Hannagan

Sea Legs
I thought I would make a new post for this issue since I'm now seeing that others are having the exact same issue as me.

My game freezes within 10 seconds to around 30 minutes while in-game. I've deleted my cache, uninstall, etc, with no luck. I'm on Windows 10 1903 and my GPU drivers are all up to date.

I have 3 people having the exact same issue as me that are wanting to play.

Also, when I talk to people in-game they seem to have the issue as of late.

Any suggestions? I feel like this is a game issue, but I'm going to get more people to test just in-case.

Last edited:
Ahoy there!

Could you describe what sort of freezing you're experiencing, or is there anything in particular that sets it off?
I'm not a super technical person myself, but perhaps it my might shed some light on things...

The game freezes and then crashes. I still have the issue as do a few others as of now.

It can happen at the most random of times and nothing really sets it off on its own.

I sent in a support email and got a response and sent in my logs. Hopefully they fix it, or find a solution :)

The game freezes and then crashes. I still have the issue as do a few others as of now.

It can happen at the most random of times and nothing really sets it off on its own.

I sent in a support email and got a response and sent in my logs. Hopefully they fix it, or find a solution :)

Ahoy @Ryan Hannagan,

Were the responses from TLOPO Support able to fix your issue, or were one of these recent patches at all effective in fixing your problem? It's always great to get feedback in a public setting like this so that other players who are (or were) struggling with your issue can also find solace in the fact that the issue has been mended, or if there's some type of temporary workaround.

Fair Winds,
Misha

I actually tested twice just now and I still have the same issue.

I crashed once while loading into the game, and once after running around for a few seconds.

I reinstalled Windows about a week ago for a refresh hoping it would help out but I don't think it did at all.

Let me know if you need any more information.

So are you running around on high settings (which id assume you've been doing that since you've been playing?). Ive had this issue as of recent where on the high settings I cant even walk more than 5 steps without crashing or lagging so bad.. Had to change to low settings and it has worked up to this point but knowing what the graphics look like then going to low is super sketchy.. Good luck with this issue if you find anything out feel free too let us know it might help some others having said issue!

Back