Game Issues And Computer Problems

Molly McSilver

Site Founder
I have been having issues with the game for months.I have sent many emails to Pirates
online.I've done a number of things that they suggested and other other things i don't know how to do.
Maybe there are others who have issues too.
First ,i get booted a lot. Second,when i am with a crew or an invasion my character either hardly moves or
i get booted.
If anyone has any suggestion and please don't get too technical so that i understand it.
One of the suggestions from potco was send the logs. I don't know how to do this. Another was to talk live amd i haven't been able to connect with them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

could be how high you have the graphics settings in the game and your ip. my next question would be does your pc have a graphics card....if so how fast?

could be how high you have the graphics settings in the game and your ip. my next question would be does your pc have a graphics card....if so how fast?
checking the performance on my computer says its graphics is 4.1 and game graphics3.8
i've tried different graphic settings on the game. too low and i can't read any chat,too high more lag

hmmm... can it be possible to have arbitrary spyware or adware, virus, etc? these things could really mess things up.. and drain the memory etc.. would be good if you check with a tech that knows about performance, and see if he finds anything going on..

for the aspects you have given, it seems like a neat computer.. the processor isn't that great but not sure if that would cause any effect..

hmmm idk then Molly..... you may have to ask Davy or someone with a little more savvy skills in the pc domain... i have my set on all medium....but that is an old setting i think i am playing 9x style which is why i am looking for a better pc with a 64 bit motherboard....that i can upgrade....

hmmm idk then Molly..... you may have to ask Davy or someone with a little more savvy skills in the pc domain... i have my set on all medium....but that is an old setting i think i am playing 9x style which is why i am looking for a better pc with a 64 bit motherboard....that i can upgrade....

Thanks Molly. When i use my computer for everyting else i don't have any problemsLast night i got
on the game to play and was disconnected three times within ten minutes. It's very frustrating.

Back