Game keeps crashing on Mac

cholin24

Dockworker
The game keeps crashing on the mac software and its basically unplayable. I hope this will be fixed in the future and understand it is still in beta.

Hi,

Are you by any chance using High Sierra? It is currently not being supported, this might explain the crashing.

Yes I am currently on Sierra. Then that would explain. I am able to get into the game and move around for 5 minutes but after that it crashes. Will it ever support Sierra?

TLOPO is supported on Sierra. You mentioned that you are able to actually log into the game and run around on Sierra. macOS 10.13 High Sierra (the Mac's latest software release) is currently unsupported. I'm not sure what is causing your constant crashing on macOS 10.12 Sierra though.

TLOPO is supported on Sierra. You mentioned that you are able to actually log into the game and run around on Sierra. macOS 10.13 High Sierra (the Mac's latest software release) is currently unsupported. I'm not sure what is causing your constant crashing on macOS 10.12 Sierra though.

I was able to play to before just after I updated I kept crashing.

Is there a time frame or idea when High Sierra will be supported?

Well I hope soon because I am dying to get back into the game but I don't want to uninstall and leave my guild because I cannot play, it's starting to get aggravating.

Well I hope soon because I am dying to get back into the game but I don't want to uninstall and leave my guild because I cannot play, it's starting to get aggravating.
Something I would suggest (I did it myself), partition your storage and install Windows via the preinstalled app on your Mac called Bootcamp. I hate Windows myself, but I installed it to play the game again in the meantime until they fix the Mac version. Installation of Windows is free and doesn't take that much time. However, you will have to forfeit around 50GB of your storage and have it dedicated solely to Windows. Just a suggestion though.

Back