Game of Thrones

Sparky Wonderwolf

Site Founder
Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-17629189-1280-720.jpg
I am actually surprised to see there is not a thread yet for this. I would think there is at least some people out here though that watch it. Well my purpose for creating this thread is:
1- Seek out any other GoT Fans
2- Be able to discuss what happened each week
3- Have fun with it
I have to say this new season is filled with many interesting things to come.

Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-17629189-1280-720.jpg
I am actually surprised to see there is not a thread yet for this. I would think there is at least some people out here though that watch it. Well my purpose for creating this thread is:
1- Seek out any other GoT Fans
2- Be able to discuss what happened each week
3- Have fun with it
I have to say this new season is filled with many interesting things to come.
Yup love game of thones last episode had to be the best one yet :)

Just watched it all 5 days in a row :p wouldnt call myself a 'fan' but yeah it was alright. If they weren't just butchering everyone lol

binge watching it this summer. currently more then midway through season 4.... read all the books so am able to compare/contrast with those. Enjoying the show !

I read all 5 books, then binge watched before season 5 started. I became addicted when reading the first book, Game of Thrones. I then became a super freak when I started binge watching season 1. Can we just say that I'm addicted?! lol

As of right now, I'm totally in withdrawal. I'm searching every day or every other day for any news on the upcoming season. Then I do a search every once in a while to see if a release date has been set for Winds of Winter. I seriously dont like waiting.

#GoTaddict
#JonSnowLives
#JonTargaryen

OH, IDK how many of you guys watch Dancing With the Stars, but on my favorite season of that, season 17, Corbin Bleu danced to the theme song from GoT.

Really enjoyed season 6. Especially with the dragons.

but gotta admit that I wasn't much of a fan with Barristan dying in the TV show since he hasn't died in the books so it was like "noooooo" :mad: cause he was the only cool old dude left in the GoT world ):

Really enjoyed season 6. Especially with the dragons.

but gotta admit that I wasn't much of a fan with Barristan dying in the TV show since he hasn't died in the books so it was like "noooooo" :mad: cause he was the only cool old dude left in the GoT world ):

When did you watch season 6?! Last season I remember was 5. Did you find 6 leaked online already?

lol, Just messing with ya. They are filming season 6 right now.

When did you watch season 6?! Last season I remember was 5. Did you find 6 leaked online already?

lol, Just messing with ya. They are filming season 6 right now.
shhh... I get my seasons confused with the books and then the books confused with the game..

but yea, you got what I meant :p

I read all 5 books, then binge watched before season 5 started. I became addicted when reading the first book, Game of Thrones. I then became a super freak when I started binge watching season 1. Can we just say that I'm addicted?! lol

As of right now, I'm totally in withdrawal. I'm searching every day or every other day for any news on the upcoming season. Then I do a search every once in a while to see if a release date has been set for Winds of Winter. I seriously dont like waiting.

#GoTaddict
#JonSnowLives
#JonTargaryen

OH, IDK how many of you guys watch Dancing With the Stars, but on my favorite season of that, season 17, Corbin Bleu danced to the theme song from GoT.

I'd heard Jon Targaryen before he dropped and that just... Well Melisandre can easily be a hero let's just say.

I hate Melisandre for some reason lol

but i never heard of Jon Targaryen... how did he become a Targaryen??
R+L=J Is Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark had Jon Snow. To sum it up simply, fans think Ned Stark found Jon Snow in the Tower Of Joy, with Lyanna dead from childbirth. Ned then decided to pretend Jon Snow was his bastard, to save Jon's life.

Here is a video with a great more of detail:

R+L=J Is Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark had Jon Snow. To sum it up simply, fans think Ned Stark found Jon Snow in the Tower Of Joy, with Lyanna dead from childbirth. Ned then decided to pretend Jon Snow was his bastard, to save Jon's life.

Here is a video with a great more of detail:

is this some proven fact or people actually spent time thinking about it?

claps claps in both cases tho i wouldnt have guessed lol

is this some proven fact or people actually spent time thinking about it?

claps claps in both cases tho i wouldnt have guessed lol
It is not a proven fact, only a theory, but a very well supported theory because of all the clues given in the books by George R.R Martin

Back