Game of Thrones

IDK if you all have watched the teasers that Game of Thrones has as well, but I suggest you do... extra bit of info for what's to come, more to think about.

Crypts of Winterfell

Dragonstone

Aftermath (this is at Winterfell)

GUYS GUYS GUYS. We should make a discord (if there isnt one already?) and do GoT WATCH PARTIES!
For the next 5 weeks :D aka be in voice chat and comment on the episode as we watch it!

GUYS GUYS GUYS. We should make a discord (if there isnt one already?) and do GoT WATCH PARTIES!
For the next 5 weeks :D aka be in voice chat and comment on the episode as we watch it!
Good idea. There should be a text channel too and post any GoT related content in there.

I'm down!

Really loved the chemistry this episode and especially because of all the references to the past.

Getting the feeling that the NK is pulling off a previous stark tactic and leaving only a small part of his force for Winterfell. Remember that we still have a enemy to the south.

Ok, few things...

Arya's moment.... BOUT DANG TIME!

Brienne.... beautiful moment... I think someone (other than Tormund) is in love with her... hehe

Best quote of the night.... by Sam during their planning of attack

The crypts moment... O M G! tension is on extra high

Really loved the chemistry this episode and especially because of all the references to the past.

Getting the feeling that the NK is pulling off a previous stark tactic and leaving only a small part of his force for Winterfell. Remember that we still have a enemy to the south.
I think the NK and Viserion (zombie dragon) may be headed to Kings Landing, where they will decimate the city and send their new, undead army north towards WinterFell. There's also a compelling article indicating Jamie (King Slayer) will be the one to end NK.

https://m.ranker.com/list/jamie-is-azor-ahai-fan-theory/rebecca-shortall?ref=search

So they gave us two wonderful episodes where none of our characters died.... I expect a lot of pain and tears next week lol

ramsay.gif

Back