Discussion Game stories

jackster0203

Dockworker
Basically stories of things you did in the game, i got a few me self matey!( im to lazy to go and find a thread thats already on this topic but whatever, any who,) I remember joining the game years and years ago, i can in fact remember the old islands ( i dont remember what they looked like i just knew that they were there) after getting used to them they changed them, that grinded me gears ill tell ye matey! I remember walking through a cave with a friend and he shown me how to get into "DAVEY JONES LOCKERRR!!!(say it like the flying dutchman) even though we glitched through some wierd rock, however there was no way we could get back and i could see some of the world but it ended in a really weird green fog type of thing, because grey was just to mainstream i guess. i didnt know what kinda things i coulda done with that glitch, like shoot through walls if i could, but i was REALLLLLY young at the time, and not really that creative. i remember the wierd ghost dots that were immortal and how they always downed my friend, the thing i loved the most about that game was the ship combat, and how we could swing over and attack the skeletons and English. the combat was ok, but i played the game because i loved playing with my friends and plunderin ye` booty! i also remember (great and fresh transition right?) fighting some really tough enemy with 15 people at once, because even though i played the game longer then most, ( i bet you everyones gonna lie about saying how they played the original potco since it came out {to look all pro and MLG like[Yes, yes i did put one of these things --->() inside of another one!(Oooops i did it againnn![the song]] oh, wait i just, ill just, ill stop..}, even though the they prob hardly played it at all, or even never) ( i bet you went to look back to see what i was originally talking about hehe. No? You Didnt? Well... just, go away then..{Crap i just forgot too..[CRAP I DID IT AGAIN!](ill just bold the area that you have to go back to save you from looking)} i freaking sucked at it, i think i was only lvl 33 (to my memory, i have really bad memory) even though i played so friggin long (it goes up to lvl 50, for those who dont know.) i didnt get squat in regard to lvls lol. if this dosent post for whatever reason im gonna be so ticked, i took me 30 mins at least. i was mad as heck when they ended the game for club penguin, and i remember there msg for it was that they wanted to make more games (lies, Lies i tell you!) i got so darn mad, and when potcor ended my rage was INCONCEIVABLE (thanks thesaurus.com) but while scrolling on the wild youtube and about to unsubscribe to johnnyDapirate i found dis and i was like BOI! so thats pretty much it, any of da story ye wanna share matey, go ahead, share yer word down below matey!

The voice in my head is out of breath :hypno: That text wall is taller than Fort Charles I think lol :p

I was basic access most of my life, and I was given 2 months of unlimited access for Christmas :D Up until that point I had made it to level 18, and died an uncountable amount of times since most of my friends were level 30+ unlimited access members haha. I eventually made it to level 35 in those 2 months, and loved every minute of it :) However I stopped playing around 2010 because after the access wore off I had nothing left to do and the game became boring to me. I wished that I'd checked in sooner once I found out the game had closed, but now we have TLOPO so life is grand ;)

Lol, i got real board so i just wrote all that cause i had nothin better to do... Well i probably did.. i just didnt care.. Unfortunately my TLOPO Is glitching like CRA-Z. Everytime i click it flashes black, makin combat immpossibru, after a few minutes the game ends up crashing and it is annoying as heck, some of my other games do dis too and right now im on the microsoft fourms seeing if anyone can fix it like bob the builder. Yes He Can! Of course the staples geek squad dudes cant even fix it so im prob out of luck. it not the mouse cause i tried a few

Lol, i got real board so i just wrote all that cause i had nothin better to do... Well i probably did.. i just didnt care.. Unfortunately my TLOPO Is glitching like CRA-Z. Everytime i click it flashes black, makin combat immpossibru, after a few minutes the game ends up crashing and it is annoying as hell, some of my other games do dis too and right now im on the microsoft fourms seeing if anyone can fix it like bob the builder. Yes He Can! Of course the staples geek squad dudes cant even fix it so im prob out of luck. it not the mouse cause i tried a few
Umm I know @John Foulroberts is good with hardware/software issues, maybe he can help you? (Sorry to keep tagging you for this kinda stuff JFR lol)

Back