Game Update

'TLOPO is closed for maintenance related to tonight's GM event. We'll be back up soon!'

Soon enough it will.

Hopefully they will add more time to the double XP, loot & mats because we just missed most of a day... maybe they should have done the update first idk

Guess the GM event will be late, since it's 8 minutes to when it's supposed to happen and the game is still down and considering the game takes forever to load, even if it came back right now, it wouldn't be loaded for a lot of people by then.
It's 01:55 for me so I might aswell stay up a bit longer to be able to participate.

My guess is that the event will be very late, the original time was suppose to be a few minutes from now but it has been several hours since they started the update and I'm sure when its done we could notice a clearer gaming experience if its taking this long, maybe they are working on several bugs such as the invasions issue the game has been having. They have just updated the games page explaining it is in fact for the invasions and that there will be double the experience for the evasions for three days!!!

Back