Tip Game Updates I feel are needed...

Quinn Savagerackham

Swashbuckler
To many clothes in game to want to collect, 2/2 slots DOES NOT WORK WELL (I have like no room and hate deleting clothes) weapons included. We seriously need 4/4 I’ll even drop 200k per extra slot or something Plz implement.

I also can’t buy Tonics as Mac user for last 2 months that’s not fun...

Also I’m not in a guild but every friend I click on says he is in a pirate guild ########## which is a bit aggravating.

WEAPON BUFFS

Onyx curse deserves +4-7 parry
Ruby Curse deserves +4-7 parry and FIRE IMMUNITY is utter garbage Fire it and replace it with something more worth while - pun intended...

In game lagg/low FPS while farming bosses in mass numbers of people, and lowering the amount of lagg and increasing the FPS WOULD BE nice.

Fixing Cannon defense and allowing sailing items to finally work would be nice...

The Blunderbuss is not working when u shoot mulitple targets you can only take the loot from the target in front that’s annoying as well as most of the Hit Numbers shown on the Blunder hits are inaccurately portrayed..

Also lastly I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KICK PEOPLE off my ship not just during svs. That’s all for now...

In the mean time THX devs for keeping TLOPO alive and for all the currently done work. I hope to be able to play on and off for the next 100 years so have at it another remake favor :) and May fair winds guide us all :)

Dont forget this bug:
Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 7.33.57 AM.png

You literally posted the same thing earlier, keep in mind, you can just update the same post. No need to keep posting new threads for one topic.

**EDIT** I’ll have the other one deleted since it’s a dual post.
Yes sorry I did it twice by accident I’m new to forum usage and I did one post on phone and one on laptop and the phone one took ages I thought it didn’t work so I created another one LOL... my bad though live and learned this... Also couldn’t figure out how to delete so rip

Yes sorry I did it twice by accident I’m new to forum usage and I did one post on phone and one on laptop and the phone one took ages I thought it didn’t work so I created another one LOL... my bad though live and learned this... Also couldn’t figure out how to delete so rip
It's alright, I just "reported" it so that a forum moderator is aware that it's a double post. Only they have permissions to delete extras :D

I feel this is a bit of a mixed bag. I think we all want the bugs fixed and lag improvements. The other stuff is a matter of opinion and there are many. I want the crew kick option but am on the fence on more inventory, leaning to more clothing and no more weapons. I'm against weapon buffs and truely look forward to the day CD opens and sailing items work.

I am all for most of what the op stated as well, but exception of a couple of things. I honestly do not feel and so does some others I spoke to, that we should have to pay for the extra loot pages. I would think that would take up more coding and time then just giving us pages 4 (and 5?) in both clothes and weapons as before. I enjoy and keep everything I find in famed weapons. There are so many awesome things the devs have implemented in the game as far as loot, I want them all LOL. Second item, If you all get the right to kick off people on your ship that you OPEN TO PUBLIC, then there needs to be a way to not allow random rude people make me have to loot with them or fight to even get loot when I got there before them. SO MANY LAZY PIRATES, JUST WONT LOOK AT ANOTHER SPOT! My suggestion for this is allow the first pirate there to be able to pay and lock down that area for an hour. Kinda of like on ship were the person paying for that allowed time can just allow crew, friends, or guild. So not abuse I would say that once you lock down an area for an hour, when that time is up, you cant rebuy the lock down for at least another 30 mins to and hour (whichever seems fair, just an idea on the times). Or as my boyfriend just suggested a looting server, where looters can go and lock down a spot like mention above, but this way does not interfer with those doing quests, like a gold room server or a south idol server, or whereever is popular to loot. Kinda of like when you are sent to a separate place when you pvp.

I am all for most of what the op stated as well, but exception of a couple of things. I honestly do not feel and so does some others I spoke to, that we should have to pay for the extra loot pages. I would think that would take up more coding and time then just giving us pages 4 (and 5?) in both clothes and weapons as before. I enjoy and keep everything I find in famed weapons. There are so many awesome things the devs have implemented in the game as far as loot, I want them all LOL. Second item, If you all get the right to kick off people on your ship that you OPEN TO PUBLIC, then there needs to be a way to not allow random rude people make me have to loot with them or fight to even get loot when I got there before them. SO MANY LAZY PIRATES, JUST WONT LOOK AT ANOTHER SPOT! My suggestion for this is allow the first pirate there to be able to pay and lock down that area for an hour. Kinda of like on ship were the person paying for that allowed time can just allow crew, friends, or guild. So not abuse I would say that once you lock down an area for an hour, when that time is up, you cant rebuy the lock down for at least another 30 mins to and hour (whichever seems fair, just an idea on the times). Or as my boyfriend just suggested a looting server, where looters can go and lock down a spot like mention above, but this way does not interfer with those doing quests, like a gold room server or a south idol server, or whereever is popular to loot. Kinda of like when you are sent to a separate place when you pvp.
Common courtesy for looting is asking before joining, that has always been there. Also, there is always a place to loot, you don't always have to go to the same place. Try new looting spots, who knows you might get a famed.

If I am already there.. why should I move? I agree on the common courtesy... it is majority of players that don't care about that. I think you misscomprehend what I wrote. I try lots of places in looting though. c:

The bigger mac bug to me is the right mouse button angle change glitch.
Lol I HATE THAT TOO but I’ve grown to adapt to its way, as well as not being able to right click on players is also kinda sad but using nearby always works, I do recall A Single Day long ago when I was able to right click on folks but atm it still doesn’t work. I also haven’t been able to buy tonics for 2-3 months :/

Back