Games you would recommend?

Maxuma

Pirate Apprentice
Hey guys, I know I just put up a post with the same theme, just this time the question varies just a little. I would like to know what games you would recommend or just love playing really. At the moment I'm really in WoW and Miscreated and in the distant past I could say some favorites include TF2, Gmod, Wizard 101 and Warframe. What games do you like or recommend?

I liked WWE2k16, GTA V. I tried lotro and left4dead online.

I used to play online browser escape games where you have to escape a room or building lol.

I liked WWE2k16, GTA V. I tried lotro and left4dead online.

I used to play online browser escape games where you have to escape a room or building lol.
There are so many games I could add to the list and online browser games are one of those things.

Not sure if you still look at this, but the Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, and Total War series are really good if you like real time strategy games.

Skyrim indeed, it's probably the game I've enjoyed the most due to its expansive world and the amount of quests there are to complete. Fallout 4, can't beat that.

I was a fan of Sid Meier's Pirates Gold! before potco. Potco made sailing on a grander scale, whereas you can have crew on canons, repairing, and boarding. It was a good stand by when potco died. AC Black Flag is another sailing game that's entertaining. Sea of Thieves looks promising, although not too sure if the game is meant to be played as single player or in a group/join a team. On a darker side, The Forest on Steam looks fun and scary all in one in a survival game.

Some of the games that I play are

Free to play

Marvel Heroes 2016 (Diablo style ARPG with Marvel characters)
Trove (Great mix of an MMO and building)
Winning Putt (Golf MMO...don't judge me :p)
Hearthstone (Occasionally to get my CCG fix in)
Chronicle (Runescape CCG)
Paladins (Fun free team based shooter in the same style as overwatch)
Smite (Fun and unique MOBA)

Buy to play

Dead by Daylight (4 v 1 serial killer escape horror style game)
The Secret World (Best MMORPG Lore imo)
Payday 2 (Fun Team based heist game)
Planet Coaster (Amazing Simulation/tycoon game. What Roller Coaster Tycoon World should have been)
Don't Starve Together (Fun & Cute survival game)
The Black Death (Right now this game is glitchy and VERY alpha. However it has the most promise of any "survival" title I've played imo)

There are so many more but I didn't want to get too long winded.

MMORPG's:
  • Tera
  • Aion
  • Rift
  • Riders of Icarus
  • Neverwinter
  • Blade and Soul
  • Vindictus
  • Star Wars the Old Republic
  • Lotro
PvP-esque games:
  • DOTA2
  • League of Legends
Both are similar, usually people prefer one over the other. I like Dota2 much better.

Fallout 4, Battlefield 1, TLOPO of course, Sleeping Dogs, and Neverwinter is pretty good too.

Back