Gather Your Friends For A Double Gold Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt_Darkblade

Honorable Pirate
Gather Your Friends for a Double Gold Weekend
November 16, 2010
divider_line.gif

treasure.jpg
Starting this weekend, for a limited time, all gold rewards for Land combat, Sea combat, Parlor Games and Treasures are doubled.
Time to get to work Pirates, thar be gold you should be after!
With the new merchants on their way, you'll be wanting a few extra coins lining yer pockets, so gladly accept this magnificent treasure for a life of villainy, larceny, skullduggery and persnickety-nee.
What: Double Gold Weekend
When: November 20 and 21
Where: Only in the Caribbean

Double gold, eh. Methinks the new clothing is going to be very expensive. Good thing I had some coins buried behind the XXXX xXXxXXXX. But even with that, I don't think it will be enough so this pirate will be out working hard to get double the coins! :woot: Clothes will be here soon!!!! :woot:

I love it when they have double rep or gold... I am glad they are not limiting things this time to just a couple of hours a day. Still waiting for those clothes.

I am very excited! Aye more gold for me clothes and I hope soon to be coming ships!!! :flag: I will also be searching for buried treasure behind the XXXX xXXxXXXX :daggermouth:

Agreed Will, I think 400,000-500,000 would be very reasonable, especially with new clothes that may be expensive and a new ship that will clean you out.lol Besides for anyone who is already maxed the double gold weekend is nothing to look forward to, unless they were giving out more famed and legendary as well. :p

I wish it was double rep too. Then maybe I could finally master sailing. lol

I guess I will play my other pirate during this time so I can get some gold on her.

I agree with you guys they should raise the gold max. I have been maxed on this pirate for some time now and If the clothes are going to be expensive along with the new ship they need to I would say.

Double gold, eh. Methinks the new clothing is going to be very expensive. Good thing I had some coins buried behind the XXXX xXXxXXXX. But even with that, I don't think it will be enough so this pirate will be out working hard to get double the coins! :woot: Clothes will be here soon!!!! :woot:
I think you be right Misty... me thinks making changes to the closet is gonna be costly... and add to that the new ships.. the need for gold is going to become addictive.. lol ummm.. the mouse has been thinking on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back