1. MacOS Community: Apple, Inc at the Worldwide Developers Conference has recently announced changes to MacOS Mojave that will be impacting TLOPO's compatibility in the future. Read the latest blog post to see what this means for you.

Gathering Of Ravens

Discussion in 'POTCO Tales and Myths' started by red beard, Jan 8, 2011.

1. red beard

red beard Pirate Apprentice

this is what's so great about my guild! a member, goldie just got all the crew for the pearl quest and put out a call to get the pearl.
    screenshot_2011-01-08_17-51-24.jpg this is what showed up, nearly every wrath of ravens that were on line at the time. beleave me the navy didn't stand a snow balls chance in hell.
    screenshot_2011-01-08_18-25-26.jpg with raven trueheart at the helm, we took out the bridges with ease. childs play for a guild like this.
    screenshot_2011-01-08_18-28-27.jpg with a flock of ravens as crew, the golith went down like a brick and we sailed the pearl home as victors and goldie had the rank of leadership! red beard said this and he means it!:cannon:

2. Esmerelda Bluehawk

Site Founder

oh my. what a response. i am not suprised. since i have seen you guys in action. i am honored to have your guild on the forum

3. Red River Raven

Site Founder

Always nice to see a guild come together.. congrats to goldie on the pearl!

4. Marc Shorecutter

Founder

Nice pic mate

5. Charlotte Truebonney

Site Founder

Thanks for sharing Red Beard, so glad you and your guild are a part of the forum. It's really nice when a guild comes together to help each other out.