Gathering Of The Guilds Feast

Capt_Darkblade

Honorable Pirate
Gathering of the Guilds Feast
November 22, 2010
divider_line.gif

Join us this week for a special event to give thanks to your Friends and Guildmates at the Gathering of the Guilds Feast on the shores of Tortuga.
Remember the first time a fellow Pirate helped Revive you? Do you recall that time while sailing when you were almost done for and your Guildmate helped you repair at sea? For all those times you were in a sticky jam, it was nice to be able to turn to your friend for a helping hand.
This feast will feature YOU and YOUR GUILDMATES, gathering around a triumphant bonfire to celebrate your teamwork and victories together. The bonfire lighting will start at 4PM PST/Los Angeles daily.
Dont forget to enjoy the fire roasted pork! All Pirates can pick up pork tonics and use it in combat when you feel your health running low. A Pork Tonic will immediately give you full health.
The Marceline Guild will also be stopping by from time to time during the weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) to personally thank you for all the teamwork demonstrated during recent Invasions and for also defending Tortuga's wealth in Cannon Defense.
Other activites you and your friends can enjoy:
Ship Raids (Treasure Fleets are known to be extremely active during this time of the year)
Cannon Defense with your Guild (some friendly competitions to see who's the best, most accurate, most skilled cannoneer in the bunch)
Ship Repair Speed Races (Pirates can join a repair table and race against one another to see who can complete the most repair jobs the fastest).
Dont forget to share what you and your Guilds have planned and be sure to include where and when you will be gathering so it can be posted right here for all to see.
What: Gathering of the Guilds Feast
When: November 25, 26, 27, 28, bonfires light at 4pm to 10pm, Daily.
Where: Shores of Tortuga
flotsam_junk.jpg

Comments[7]
« Give the Gift of... | Main

Because of the time difference i never seem to make it to all these events, i havent even done an invasion since god knows when.I hope when we do a gathering in potco with members of this forum ,it is at a time when i can attned it, it would be so much fun.

Back