Gears of War

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
Since no one has made a thread yet to talk about this game I guess I will. I've only played the 3rd but I fell in love with this game. It's an all out war and the online game play is fun. Horde mode make zombie mode on call of duty look like nothing.

Gears of War 3 was such a let down, yet so was the second, i really thought they could do better then this, the only thing I found enjoyable was horde mode for the first few weeks, got boring after I maxed out the upgrades.

I havent played 3rd. i have played the 2nd and the first. i love story on first more than second but i cant hate i love em all. especially 2nd ones horde. i used to get to like level 50 using shields and arrow thing and longshot sniper lolAnyone up for KOTH or TDM?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i like action games very much.Gears of war is my one of the most favorite action game.Its superb action platform according to me.

3rd is totally awesome!
Since no one has made a thread yet to talk about this game I guess I will. I've only played the 3rd but I fell in love with this game. It's an all out war and the online game play is fun. Horde mode make zombie mode on call of duty look like nothing.
I totally agree!

Back