Glitch  Get Past the Max Amount of Guildmembers

Davy Gunfish

Honorable Pirate
Okay so this is a VERY short guide to passing the maximum amount of guild members in a guild. So this only works if you have 499 members. To get 501 members 2 people must invite 1 person at the same time, for 502 members 3 people must invite 1 person at the same time, and then it goes on and on. Once you get past 500 members if you try to invite anymore you still get the same message about that your guild is full. :woot:

a pic of my guild hitting 501 members.
2uf9181.jpg

This sounds like a glitch, correct? I'm not sure if a guild really needs this. Surely it can clean out inactive members to make room for the new ones? That's my opinion, but thanks for the info. Similar to that, I thought our maximum friends (not player friends) was 100, but I had 115 friends at one point. I never knew how that worked either.

Yes, it is a glitch. And the maximum amount of friends is 100, its just that your player friends also show up on your regular friends list too.

Or at least it used to , I think.

This sounds like a glitch, correct? I'm not sure if a guild really needs this. Surely it can clean out inactive members to make room for the new ones? That's my opinion, but thanks for the info. Similar to that, I thought our maximum friends (not player friends) was 100, but I had 115 friends at one point. I never knew how that worked either.
you probably had 15 player friends on at the same time, if you have 100 pirate friends, and then 15 player friends get on, they are added to the pirate friend list.

Back