Question Getting Error when updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

foulmonkey

Dockworker
Anyone else getting this error? error is -7: Couldn't extract archive: phase_2.mf.bz2
I have attached a screenshot of the error I am getting I have uninstalled the game but still getting that error.

Attachments

• tlopo error.jpg
    tlopo error.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Anyone else getting this error? error is -7: Couldn't extract archive: phase_2.mf.bz2
I have attached a screenshot of the error I am getting I have uninstalled the game but still getting that error.

Please delete the phase_2 file then restart the launcher. To get to the phase_2 file, you need to navigate to the game folder as follows:

PC: C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\

Mac: ~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/

Please delete the phase_2 file then restart the launcher. To get to the phase_2 file, you need to navigate to the game folder as follows:

Thanks for the help, I found out that the game was installed into PC: C:\Program Files\TLOPO\. After I installed it into (x86) it worked.

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't 64bit go into the c:/program files folder now instead of the program(x86) folder? If I'm wrong it still seems backwards anyhow.
Oh wait, I forgot tlopo game is still 32bit game files. Jeez. I need memory pills now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back