Do you like Girl Scout Cookies?

• Yes

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Jack Hexskull

Notorious Pirate
So my Girl Scout cookies arrived the other day and I thought I would make a thread to ask you all what your favorite type is.

Mine are Carmel deLites :yum:
91UAd51xb-L._SL1500_.jpg

Edit: I didn't know that the picture would be this big.

I personally prefer oatmeal raisin over thin mints, my teeth just feel weird whenever I bite into a thin mint... please do not burn me on a pyre for Heresy, please.

We don't have girl scout cookies where I live. I have questions....

Do they contain real girl scouts?

:yum: The mint thins sound lovely.....do the girl scouts eat the mint before being made into cookies or
is the mint added as a separate ingredient?

We don't have girl scout cookies where I live. I have questions....

Do they contain real girl scouts?

:yum: The mint thins sound lovely.....do the girl scouts eat the mint before being made into cookies or
is the mint added as a separate ingredient?
The same number of girls scouts are in each delicious cookie as there are babies in baby food! :D ummm... I'll just go over here now.................................................... and I'll sit....................................................... okay okay I'll sit in the corner...................................................................and put my nose on the wall (-_-)

I really like them..... Yes.... But... The cookies lie to me.... They tell me that just a couple of them will satisfy me and that I would still fit in my armor even if I lived off of nothing but girl scout cookies... So that sounds nice and I'm a trusting sort so I buy some.... and then... well... this happens....
89d722b836e2e170e7576ae1d0a59f93--gym-memes-funny-memes.jpg

I just want to go on the record here as being against making cookies out of Girl Scouts. Shame on you.

Back