Girls vs Boys SVS

Would you like to participate in a Girls Vs Boys SVS event?

• Yes! Bring it ON.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No thanks

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The current plan is to begin around 9 PM EAstern time tomorrow. Plans should be solidified by midnight tonight to make sure everybody knows all the details. Check this thread tomorrow morning for last minute information.
I may be leaving for out of town holiday Sunday. But I should know for sure Sunday morning sometime. I'll check in here if not leaving on Sunday prior to the event. I didn't expect it to come together so fast.

This sounds pretty cool except that I'm not really for pitting the "unspeakables" against each other even for fun. I prefer more coed type activities where we work together as equals and where any differences are those of the individuals rather than any groups or perceived groups based on cultural constructs.
Every party needs a pooper so they invited you, party pooper, party poooooper

Last edited:
So far I only have 2 judges confirmed. If I can't get at least 6 by midnight Eastern time tonight I will have to reschedule it for another day. There is a lot of interest but I think the issue is the fact this is a holiday week for those of us in the United States, and the time is not reasonable for those on other continents.

I'll let you guys know by tomorrow morning.

Hi Community,
Unfortunately I think the US holiday has taken it's toll. Due to the lack of volunteers for judging (some could not attend due to the time difference) I am going to have to delay this event for another date. I'll let you know when it's rescheduled. My apologies if you rearranged your schedule in order to participate :(

KFK

Hi Community,
Unfortunately I think the US holiday has taken it's toll. Due to the lack of volunteers for judging (some could not attend due to the time difference) I am going to have to delay this event for another date. I'll let you know when it's rescheduled. My apologies if you rearranged your schedule in order to participate :(

KFK
Looking forward to the new date. Could you please post this as a new post so we can see it right away too?

Back