1. MacOS Community: Apple, Inc at the Worldwide Developers Conference has recently announced changes to MacOS Mojave that will be impacting TLOPO's compatibility in the future. Read the latest blog post to see what this means for you.

Give a pirate a fish...

Discussion in 'Pirates of the Caribbean Online' started by John Bluefish, Apr 9, 2011.

1. John Bluefish

Founder

"Give a pirate a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him to fish and he'll spend his whole bloody life fishing in a boat off Raven's Cove." - John Bluefish

2. Jim Daggerskull

Site Founder

Nice quote, mate!

3. Captian Fear

Captian Fear Pirate Master

Isn't the Glittering Girl by Raven's Cove? I hope you caught her by now...

4. Bella

Site Founder

dont know what it is about that fishing, but once i mastered it, and got to level 47, no quest, found that was the only thing with the highest rep, so lost the corsets, put on my worst clothes, and went fishing on a boat for two days straight, and got to master pirate,...but i never could catch one of those legendary,..they were just way to fast for me,...fishing just had me pratcially snoozing the whole time:confused:,....after that, its like, dont even mention the word fishing around me,.......:mad:

5. Captian Morgan Kid

Site Founder

thanks john for the fish, but you gave a fish to the wrong pirate. ya see i don't eat fish that much, i prefure possum tacos. so i put the fish in your bunk where you will never find it. soon your bunk will smell like bella after two days of fishing. thanks and enjoy mate. lol:oops:

Captain Star likes this.
  6. Amelia Darkskull

Site Founder

You and your possum tacos!

7. Cap'ain Valentine

Cap'ain Valentine Wanted Pirate

instead of helping people kill boses we should teach them how to kill boses<<how how how???

8. John Seawalker

John Seawalker Notorious Pirate

0_o lol i dont get it at all