Give a pirate a fish...

dont know what it is about that fishing, but once i mastered it, and got to level 47, no quest, found that was the only thing with the highest rep, so lost the corsets, put on my worst clothes, and went fishing on a boat for two days straight, and got to master pirate,...but i never could catch one of those legendary,..they were just way to fast for me,...fishing just had me pratcially snoozing the whole time:confused:,....after that, its like, dont even mention the word fishing around me,.......:mad:

"Give a pirate a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him to fish and he'll spend his whole bloody life fishing in a boat off Raven's Cove." - John Bluefish

thanks john for the fish, but you gave a fish to the wrong pirate. ya see i don't eat fish that much, i prefure possum tacos. so i put the fish in your bunk where you will never find it. soon your bunk will smell like bella after two days of fishing. thanks and enjoy mate. lol:oops:

thanks john for the fish, but you gave a fish to the wrong pirate. ya see i don't eat fish that much, i prefure possum tacos. so i put the fish in your bunk where you will never find it. soon your bunk will smell like bella after two days of fishing. thanks and enjoy mate. lol:oops:

You and your possum tacos!

Back