[GIVEAWAY] Just another Beta Key giveaway. ENTRIES CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezi

Buccaneer
Welcome to yet another Beta Key giveaway!

Hi everyone! Jezi here. :) Over the course of TLOPO's generous beta key event, I've luckily looted 4 keys. So far, I've shared all of them with my friends who were in need of keys except for 1!

PROOF OF KEY:
84f75b0194792bbebca8fb16b5dac2a6.png

To be the winner of the my last available beta key,
please PM the following to me:

1. Send proof that you do not already own a key. You may block out or censor your account name, but please leave at least one letter visible so I know it isn't just a screenshot you lifted off these forums or elsewhere. Here is an example of what your screenshot should look like:

f9702458c25bf06630da41d6ac3ca595.png

2. Tell me in 150 words or less why you deserve this key!

Only one entry per player is allowed.
BEGINS: The moment this post was submitted.
ENDS: January 3rd at 11:59PM
All entries submitted after the cutoff period will not be counted.
I will be announcing the winner on January 4th!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this opportunity. Will you be sending confirmation PM's?

Good luck to you all!

I don't want to say that I DESERVE a beta key, because I don't want to seem entitled/arrogant, but I would very much like to have a beta key, as I have been playing TLOPO a lot recently, and now that I can play pirates while I have the ability to read, its a lot more enjoyable. Good luck to everyone else here, and hope you enjoyed the new year; And thank you so much for giving us all this opportunity!

Last edited:
Hi my name is ShockzZam and I would love the beta key because right now I have multiple accounts with timeslots reserved through out the day I have to try to transfer over to my main and it would make it so much easier with a beta key. In game I have 3 skills maxed out (Swords, Guns, and Daggers) and I am a level 30 pirate. Thanks for the opportunity means a lot!
Screenshot 2017-01-02 02.03.10.png

I need a beta key cause this is my favorite game and its very hard for me to ever play because if the timeslots. This would make my day if I won
Screenshot 2017-01-02 02.14.37.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-01-02 02.14.37.png
    Screenshot 2017-01-02 02.14.37.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
If I get the key I can finally play non stop like the no life I am. I have been grinding for a key for 1 week and haven't been able to get one yet. Any help on being able to get one, like this post, is amazing and I would love one. Thank you so much :3
Screenshot 2017-01-02 02.23.57.png

Hey Jezi, and other pirates!
First i would like to say thank you, for your generosity and the opportunity to get this beta key :)
I really want this key because, it would bring so many memories back to life again. I started playing the game as a child with my brother. And since then i played until the shutdown. When i then heard that the game was back to life again, i instantly downloaded it and booked the next available play time. I have been playing TLOPO, a while now and the playtime system has really started annoying me, i really just want to play for hours without having to stop ;)
With that said, i hope you and all the other pirates had a great start to the new year!

upload_2017-1-2_18-7-48.png

PM sent,
Darkness, my old friend.. I see you in the great yonder. Feeling like I'll be let down by my very own linguistic skills.

Thank you Jezi for your kind generosity!
Good luck me mateys!
Savor it!

Welcome to yet another Beta Key giveaway!

Hi everyone! Jezi here. :) Over the course of TLOPO's generous beta key event, I've luckily looted 4 keys. So far, I've shared all of them with my friends who were in need of keys except for 1!

PROOF OF KEY:
84f75b0194792bbebca8fb16b5dac2a6.png

To be the winner of the my last available beta key,
please PM the following to me:

1. Send proof that you do not already own a key. You may block out or censor your account name, but please leave at least one letter visible so I know it isn't just a screenshot you lifted off these forums or elsewhere. Here is an example of what your screenshot should look like:

f9702458c25bf06630da41d6ac3ca595.png

2. Tell me in 150 words or less why you deserve this key!

Only one entry per player is allowed.
BEGINS: The moment this post was submitted.
ENDS: January 3rd at 11:59PM
All entries submitted after the cutoff period will not be counted.
I will be announcing the winner on January 4th!

Good luck everyone!
I am more nervous about this than college applications!
It is so nice of you to open up such an opportunity!

Is this a raffle giveaway? Or are you looking at why these pirates deserve a key? Just needed some clarification, thanks.

Skjermbilde (4).png
Ahoy!

this game has been a journey my childhood enjoyed to the fullest extent. i have been so hyped for this for MONTHS. now, with a beta key, i can finally bring my childhood back!
it would be so cool for me to sail on the open seas and find treasures and being a real pirate again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back