Suggestion Giving Npcs Tc and Open fire

Angel20

Honorable Pirate
Just a thought, I think it would be more exciting and fun if we give the ability for Npcs to have Tc and Open fire.. especially for those sea invasions. Would be cool.

To what sea invasions are you referring? I agree that new high level npc ships should get something like this; I terms of the current ships, my vote would be no. I hope the older parts of the game are not changed.

...I agree that new high level npc ships should get something like this; I terms of the current ships, my vote would be no. I hope the older parts of the game are not changed.
Like you don't agree with ships like the Juggernaut becoming harder to sink? What "new" NPC ships are you referring to (and I believe as time passes along an 'exact' replica of the POTCO we knew is likely not practical given the extent of how long this BETA is occurring).

Like you don't agree with ships like the Juggernaut becoming harder to sink? What "new" NPC ships are you referring to (and I believe as time passes along an 'exact' replica of the POTCO we knew is likely not practical given the extent of how long this BETA is occurring).
Here's an Idea , what If TC would get fixed so It would actually work ! lol
what do you mean? it works as it is supposed to, its the same as Potco

I never said tlopo should be an exact replica of potco and thus far it never has been nor is it working towards that. I am referring to new, as yet unseen, enemy ships that are more savvy; I only hope that they are under development and have no information that they are. And, yes, I am against changing the characteristics of the original game NPC ships to be more challenging. I feel the idea of the original post was a good one but should be applied to new ships not existing ones.

When a Behemoth or Corsair hits me I take the same amount of damage as I do wether I use TC or have added Armor from upgrades , not near the Potco days !
that, actually is a ship armor situation, and explosives being too op, we (the svsers) have complained about this since the beginning of this Tlopo project. If you dont know what svs is, its basically pvp but on water. Now imagine getting that much damage and getting sunk as fast as possible getting hit by explosives sent by copperheads lvl 6. Not fair right? but they havent fixed this problem sadly. One shots copper broadside never existed in Potco right? They just wont understand that. And guess what its been 3 years since that has been a problem, and no fix, now you see why some svsers left the game for good until its fixed.

that, actually is a ship armor situation, and explosives being too op, we (the svsers) have complained about this since the beginning of this Tlopo project. If you dont know what svs is, its basically pvp but on water. Now imagine getting that much damage and getting sunk as fast as possible getting hit by explosives sent by copperheads lvl 6. Not fair right? but they havent fixed this problem sadly. One shots copper broadside never existed in Potco right? They just wont understand that. And guess what its been 3 years since that has been a problem, and no fix, now you see why some svsers left the game for good until its fixed.

Let's stick to the original topic of your suggestion, yes?

It would definitely create some tense moments involving the Heavy Warships, I think it'd make for a more dynamic sea combat system rather than the typical 5 - 1/2 win combo. Timing Open Fire/Take Cover would start being a skill you'd have to learn as you got used to the frequency of how they're used.

Let's stick to the original topic of your suggestion, yes?

It would definitely create some tense moments involving the Heavy Warships, I think it'd make for a more dynamic sea combat system rather than the typical 5 - 1/2 win combo. Timing Open Fire/Take Cover would start being a skill you'd have to learn as you got used to the frequency of how they're used.
Yup, adding that ability to Warship NPC would be awesome

Back