Quests Glitch on the Story Quest Please Help!

Stars

Sea Legs
I am on the Liberation of the Black Pearl Story Quest, Rum from Bulwarks. I already destroyed the Ships Sgt. Bingham asked to me to destroy and when I go back to him to redeem the 100 Notoriety points, Its glitched so everytime I press shift he says his usual dialog. I cannot move on with my story quest, someone help please. Im not sure if it is just me. Thank you

I am on the Liberation of the Black Pearl Story Quest, Rum from Bulwarks. I already destroyed the Ships Sgt. Bingham asked to me to destroy and when I go back to him to redeem the 100 Notoriety points, Its glitched so everytime I press shift he says his usual dialog. I cannot move on with my story quest, someone help please. Im not sure if it is just me. Thank you
Can you screenshot the journal of where you're currently at?

Attachments

• IMG_1216.jpg
    IMG_1216.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1216.jpg
    IMG_1216.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1216.jpg
    IMG_1216.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 49
So what it looks like is, one part of the quest vanished. That quest -I believe- should be to collect two bottles of rum from Panthers (the part you're missing) and collect three barrels from the Bulwarks. You can always try to sink the Panthers and see if it gives credit for it though, I doubt it will. It's an annoying bug where multiple parts of quests become glitched. It eventually returns randomly. I would suggest to try sinking the Panthers though just to see.

So what it looks like is, one part of the quest vanished. That quest -I believe- should be to collect two bottles of rum from Panthers (the part you're missing) and collect three barrels from the Bulwarks. You can always try to sink the Panthers and see if it gives credit for it though, I doubt it will. It's an annoying bug where multiple parts of quests become glitched. It eventually returns randomly. I would suggest to try sinking the Panthers though just to see.
okay for sure its just been like this for almost a week...

Back