Glitches

Nate Redbeard

Swashbuckler
wanna talk about glitches come here ill post new glitches old glitches that still work to and some codes if you wanna post codes glitches post i dont care ill post some cool glitches when i found them out XD (= :)
EDIT (Oct 20, 2010 10:56 PM):
ok the codes i no right now is .................. gold that still works
new glitches is go near a dock any dock on raven cove jump straight at if you see this curve or corner it has a drop off if you dont get it right so like i said then keep pressing f9 once your in press the crown on compus and walk straight you will end up at el patrons ship go through the cave and your in the mines that is the quikest way

Seafang still works I made a few pirates yesterday cause I was bored and all of them successfully got the sword.

Ya I know right Chris. Potco probably made Up ravens cove REALLY CHEAPLY since it is very easily glitchable.
And one time i had this wierd thing going on in the server VACHIRA and it was like full day and the rage ghost did not go away. It kept on killing us and stuff and it also wouldnt die { IK wth } and it was really wierd. No matter what we would do freeze it and have 10 pEople blunder it it wouldnt die. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ya and potco just wants money not just happy players because i once called them when I was basic and the person said they couldnt help me>>???<< :rumgone:

Ya I know right Chris. Potco probably made Up ravens cove REALLY CHEAPLY since it is very easily glitchable.
Well the other islands can be very easily glitchable too, but that doesn't mean that they were made poorly as well...
Oh ya and potco just wants money not just happy players because i once called them when I was basic and the person said they couldnt help me>>???<< :rumgone:
Random much? That really doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand. But while we're here... People keep saying that there is this "conspiracy" and Disney is really just swindling us out of our money or some random junk like that, but I really don't believe it. It wouldn't even be in their favor to have disgruntled customers, because then they would have fewer paying members. According to your theory, they are trying to make themselves go broke on this game. Your example is a poor one as well. What were you asking them about? You can't just bash them and say that they couldn't help you without saying what you asked them. I've asked them questions while I was unlimited and they didn't know the answer. If you are going to accuse somebody like that you have to actually have an argument that you can back up.

And one time i had this wierd thing going on in the server VACHIRA and it was like full day and the rage ghost did not go away. It kept on killing us and stuff and it also wouldnt die { IK wth } and it was really wierd. No matter what we would do freeze it and have 10 pEople blunder it it wouldnt die. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not really cheap its just new give them some time theyll have ir proofed like wicked thicket

screenshot_2010-07-27_00-33-23.jpg

EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 4:24 PM):

this is a glitch i found once u go in go around the area u end up were the mercenaries are if u r a low lvl this is wat u need to try then they cant attack u i did this on my other player i maid it to lvl 26 one day useing jacks brew to lol

this is a glitch i found once u go in go around the area u end up were the mercenaries are if u r a low lvl this is wat u need to try then they cant attack u i did this on my other player i maid it to lvl 26 one day useing jacks brew to lol

Where is this at?

Dude whats so special about wicked thicket??????????

lol its overly glitch barrierd there isnt any glitch through without using a potion lol

you cant glitch through wicked thicket Murkey hollow or whatever it is at tortuga , thieves den (post patch) kings run(post patch) royal caverns the graveyard and other area like it on tortuga el sudoron (post patch) kingshead ( u can glitch here but u fall under the isle and u gotta swim all the way back to the enterence) most of the caves n padres exluding the catacombs and all the areas on port royal

Back